Cover for Triton

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:31 pm
by Chris_and_dogs (deleted)

We're collecting our new Triton from AL on Wednesday, and I was planning on buying a cover at the same time, but a post on the Facebook site has alerted me to the fact that AL's covers may deteriorate rather quickly. Are there any alternatives, such as camper van covers, that would fit well ? My Protec cover, that has protected my Puck for the last six years, is still fine, but, of course, they are very expensive.

Scroll up

RE: Cover for Triton

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:52 pm
by Eribanut | 2.025 Posts

We bought a generic breathable cover from ?? Cost about £80.00. Not tailored to fit obviously but allows poptop to be raised and if you strap it well should not have a problem.

Sermo datur cunctis; animi sapientia paucis
Tempus fugit; carpe diem
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:37 pm
by Randa france | 12.885 Posts

This is, or should I say that since Chris posted the above, these are the posts referred to :-

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...&type=3&theater

and three other similar comments.

Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:37 pm | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:02 pm
by Tomored | 2.128 Posts

In my dealings with A.L everything that they do is cheap and nasty I would never ever use them again. So much so that I am travelling to the Wirral from the Isle of Wight for service to my Eriba. Having said that I bought a cover from them when they were sweet and rosy ,before they had my money in their bank,So I suppose that next year I to will be looking for a new cover.

The only way to have a friend, Is to be one
Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 54 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12539 topics and 105776 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4