"SOLD" Soplair awning for familia North Yorkshire but can deliver

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:23 am
by The Vast minority (deleted)

As I'm selling the little familia and will be buying a new air beam awning for the troll, I have for sale a very nice soplair awning. With the lightweight fibre-glass pole upgrade.

This awning is in very good condition and has proven to be waterproof and easily coped with strong winds and lashing rain on a recent week away. It's 240 cm wide and really transforms the Smaller Eriba experience. We used it for cooking in and General living space and found it very easy to keep warm in late September evenings this year. It fits under the seats when not in use. There is one tiny professional repair on one window in a bottom corner. A little bit of discolouration on the area above the awning rail. Seriously nothing to worry about at all.

I have the space at home so if a buyer wants to come with their Eriba I will instruct in fitting it. I can deliver in the North from Thirsk upwards in the following area. Imagine a line drawn across the county from Thirsk to Ulverston. That's the bottom of my territory so anything north of that line. I get as far as Aberdeen on the east and up as far as Oban on the west once every month or so, with very occasional visits to the highlands. Thus, fort William to Inverness can. be considered the limit of my territory.

Make this yours at £180

Attached pictures:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
 IMG_2151.JPG 

Last edited Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:54 pm | Scroll up

RE: Soplair awning for familia North Yorkshire but can deliver

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:34 pm

Couple of folks have asked me so here are the mounting brackets.
They are with hole mounted vertically although holes mounted horizontally work just as well on the outside 2 brackets. Central one must be mounted as shown in the vertical plane.
As long as the outer brackets are 2400 mm or 240 cm or 2.4 m apart with the central one dead central then you should be fine.

I don't plan to include these as your van probably already has them. I bought these from a caravan shop for under a fiver and self fitted in 10 mins.

Al

Attached pictures:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
 IMG_1322.JPG 
 IMG_1323.JPG 

Scroll up

RE: Soplair awning for familia North Yorkshire but can deliver

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:17 pm

Now sold to a member here
Thanks
Al

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 44 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12539 topics and 105771 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2