Hi from Zuidlaren!

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:10 pm
by Rudolph (deleted)

Hi, greetings from Zuidlaren. I own since august this year a Touring Troll 555 build in 2005. While there was no 555 entry in the picture galery I made one with a couple of pictures from my Eriba and my car, a Volvo XC70. Enough power and AWD to get everywhere.
This week the Eriba gets a set of movers under the belly.

So far so good, greetings!

Scroll up

RE: Hi from Zuidlaren!

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:13 pm
by Deeps (deleted)

2013 Triton 430, VW Touran TDI BM
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:25 pm
by hob (deleted)

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:59 pm
by Randa france | 12.831 Posts

Hi Rudolph and welcome to this forum. I owe you thanks for posting some great photos of your Troll 555 in the Gallery. We need to ask you now to put a balloon on the map at Zuidlaren in the Netherlands. I have looked and believe it's in the Province of Groningen. I hope I've got that correct?

We have visited the Netherlands twice. Once many years ago when we camped at Rijnsburg near Katwijk when we drove north through Amsterdam and across the water into Friesland and again last year when we visited Maastricht before moving on to and camping in Oostburg in Zeeland.

Of course many of us are touring Europe using ACSI so meet up with many fellow Eribarites from the Netherlands who are also on tour.

Randa

"http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/w/wales-1627.gif"
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:30 pm
by Rudolph (deleted)

Hi Randa, Zuidlaren is not in Groningen but in Drenthe, only a few kilometers away. I'll try again to put a balloon in the map, didn't succeed at first!

Touring Troll 555 2005 Volvo XC70 2008
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:50 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.732 Posts

Rudolph.

I've never been to The Netherlands but being an ACSI member who travels extensively in France, I've met many enthusiastic Dutch caravanners over the years.

Good to have your company.

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:19 pm
by KeithF (deleted)

Hi welcome to THE forum

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:35 pm
by ellen (deleted)

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:45 pm
by Marten (deleted)

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:34 pm
by Rudolph (deleted)

Hi, the balloon on the map is now present!

Touring Troll 555 2005 Volvo XC70 2008
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:10 pm
by Randa france | 12.831 Posts

Nice one Rudolph. I see you're not far away from Marten ?

Randa

"http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/w/wales-1627.gif"
Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 5 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12470 topics and 105331 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1