2014 planner and now 2015 too

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:47 pm
by hob (deleted)

Just something I made to act as a planner and calender on the pc ...............works in Microsoft office and Open office

right click on attachment and select save as and chose where to store it ................or something similar depending on your web browser.

Something else that might be useful a website that shows sunrise and sunset times

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=1346&month=4&year=2014&obj=sun&afl=-11&day=1

Attachment:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
2014 planner.xlsx 2014 planner.xlsx

Last edited Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:43 pm | Scroll up

RE: 2014 planner and now 2015 too

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:51 pm
by hob (deleted)

Well its that time for most of us I guess to wind down operations for the season................and shortly (if not already) turn to thoughts and plans for next season.
With that in mind I have again produced a yearly planner for download

As with last years it is written in Microsoft excel........available with microsoft office or excel (which I think is available a bit cheaper as a standalone or a reader only)

For more information place microsoft office in a search engine to get loads of stuff.

This years planner has a space next to each day of each month to add notes and the notes are blank except for the pre marked bank holidays.
All cells are unlocked and fully editable so you can change text and cell colours add text and generally do what you like to it.

I produce one of these every year for my personal use and offer it free of charge to all Eribafolk members

The dates and bank holidays are taken from http://www.timeanddate.com

http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/?year=2015&country=9
Many thanks to them for publishing the information

For those of you without excel or microsoft office (cheapest copy I could find at a quick look was about £80.00 for the 2010 version )

There is an alternative supplied by a company called Apache

[ramble]
A few notes here before I proceed with download and cost details

Please bear with me while I ramble about the web and Bill Gates attempt to create a monopoly, for those who have been around as long as I have on the web (14 years so far ) will know that things like email and web browsers used to be separate programs developed and marketed by companies like netscape Apache and the like until microsoft started including them free in their operating system (windows) in an attempt to kill off the competition

Some fell by the wayside others went into more specialized corporate work and survived that way some gave their work away in the interests of competition and yet others formed groups of like minded volunteers to produce free open-source software like Firefox (web browser) Thunderbird (email) and open office (office suite) to these people we owe a debt of thanks
[/ramble]

Ok with that said open office is a direct competitor to microsoft office and is totally free to anyone who wants it

Info and download here

open office download

Finally got the download planner to work

Attachment:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
2015 planner.xlsx 2015 planner.xlsx

Vauxhall Insignia Sri towing 2006 Triton 430 import

Last edited Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:51 pm | Scroll up

RE: 2014 planner and now 2015 too

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:53 pm
by hob (deleted)

finally got the download to work

Vauxhall Insignia Sri towing 2006 Triton 430 import
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 43 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12512 topics and 105579 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0