Clairval Awning can now be found at Staffordshire CC Recycling Centre, Leycett.

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:31 pm
by Steamdrivenandy (deleted)

Free to any home (doesn't have to be good)

A Clairval awning that I'm told did once fit a Troll.

The fabric looks in good heart and the poles (steel) are too, except one looks a trifle 'dicky'.

Previously owned by a notorious lady from that 'other place' and a gentleman who I believe may haunt these premises, though I only know him as the inventor of that darn grey waste bin! Pretends to disguise himself as a pink business newspaper. I'll find him one day.

And there is even a free erection guide (ahem), penned by none other than the French Welshman.

Subject to collection, or some other arrangement to the lucky, lucky Eribaista who wants it and good luck. E&OE

Gone, but I saved TP's waste bag.

Last edited Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:37 pm | Scroll up

RE: Clairval Awning (duck!)

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:25 am
by Frantone (deleted)

the inventor of that darn grey waste bin!

Yawn!
Zzzzzzzz

Last edited Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:26 am | Scroll up

RE: Clairval Awning (duck!)

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:15 am
by Aaron Calder | 3.732 Posts

Are you from Nottinghamshire, PiB?

I used to frequent a pub in Newark-on-Trent in which the barmaid called everyone "m'duck."

Scroll up

Visitors
5 Members and 16 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12470 topics and 105333 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 5