SOLD Eriba Triton BS (aka;OB/418) / year 1996 in excellent condition throughout

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:49 am
by Bishti (deleted)

Eriba Triton BS (aka;OB/418) / year 1996 in excellent condition throughout including the chassis. We bought it in Feb 2014. My husband's job means we can't use it often. We only used the caravan for one week last year.
The Eriba has everything in good working order. It is solid and dry. The tyres were new when we bought it. We haven't done a lot of miles and they still look good. There is a spare wheel.
We had the van fully serviced.
he sockets have been converted to UK. We store it on our drive using a cover for the winter from automotive leisure.
Internal layout as described below. There is a fixed comfortable double bed with a quality foam mattress at the rear and a front dinette that converts into a double bed so can sleep 4.
Right hand side - wardrobe and vertical shelving unit with a Truma heater below.
Left hand side - galley housing for water container, 3 way fridge, hob, sink, draw, cupboard and lighting, Front dinette has a table, storage below seats, eye level lockers and lighting.
Window seals are grey with black sealing trim
AlKo 1300 stabiliser.
The caravan is 511cm long, 200cm high.
There is a small very shallow dent at the front of the van. Hardly noticeable.
There is a tear in the wall covering behind the front right curtain of about an inch and a half diameter.
Portaloo, bulldog wheel clamp and 2 gas bottles.
I have the original net curtains in a bag after I took them off to wash them and left them off.
The caravan comes with a porch awning.
£4,950 to include extras detailed in description above.

Photos available.
https://goo.gl/photos/ePD5LfY1e6rmhGoM6

Last edited Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:44 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 3 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105781 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1