SOLD. Walker awning for Eriba Troll 530 for sale- top condition.

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:24 pm
by UgleyAl (deleted)

SOLD. This full size awning was purchased new direct from Walker in October 2014 and used only once for a family weekend in 2015. Condition is therefore perfect. It was made specially by Walker for a dealer (de Jong) who was celebrating the 40th birthday of their caravan company-but never given. So, interestingly, it has a small De Jong logo on the front. Otherwise it is standard.

It comes with an alloy frame, storm straps, skirt, curtains, pegs and the rain water strip. We are located in CM22 near Bishop's Stortford just off M11.

The awning costs around £950 new so looking for offers of £550. Buyer to collect or arrange shipping at buyer's cost and risk..

Photos attached. If they don't show let me know an I can try again!
|addpics|d8t-1-2156.jpg-invaddpicsinvv,d8t-2-d135.jpg-invaddpicsinvv|/addpics|

Last edited Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:34 pm | Scroll up

RE: Walker awning for Eriba Troll 530 for sale- top condition.

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:32 pm
by SteveH (deleted)

Hi, would this fit the Troll 550? Thanks.

Last edited Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:35 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:14 pm
by Pepé Le Pew | 2.722 Posts

Quote: SteveH wrote in post #2
Hi, would this fit the Troll 550? Thanks.
I'm at risk of poking my nose into someone else's thread, but it might help...

As far as I'm aware - and this is based partly on having a Walker for our 2008 540 - the critical thing is not how long the awning is, since all the Trolls are the same length, but the height of the awning rail.

After 2009 Trolls got taller and wider but no longer, so if your 550 is post 2009 (with the taller door and more space between the top of the windows and the rail), then I reckon the advertised awning* will fit, as it would any other post-2009 Troll.

If your van is earlier than 2009 then the advertised awning will fit lengthways, but it'll be too tall. The frame will accommodate the difference in height, but there'll be too much material in the walls and it'll look rather as if its tights are falling down.

* The van in the photos is a high-railed post-2009 model.

yy-R56kh

Last edited Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:24 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:25 pm
by SteveH (deleted)

Great explanation, thanks. My 550 is a 2014 model so looks like it will fit.

Eriba Troll 550 GT Touring
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:21 pm
by UgleyAl (deleted)

I had as look at the Eriba Technical data sheet and the Troll 530 and 550 appear to have the same dimensions (576 x 210 x 226 cm)- which would agree with what has been said. My Eriba was ordered 2014, delivered 2015.

Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 19 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105781 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4