Eriba Pan Familia for sale

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:53 pm
by plastics44 (deleted)

NOW SOLD Eriba Pan Familia touring caravan with washroom, awning and sun canopy - £5200

Regretfully we have to sell our great little caravan, we have only had her for 8 months & we were looking forward to many happy holidays.
Due to having to relocate because of work we will not have the space to keep her.

It took 6 months of research & searching to find the one we wanted.

She is a 1994 model It is the rare model with a washroom including fixed loo above externally emptying Thetford cassette.

The previous owner had it serviced June 2015 by Cara Medics of Milton Keynes which didn't expose any issues at all and above all - NO DAMP! Everything works, the lights, the fridge, the hob, the taps etc. Have manuals for the fridge, hob and cassette toilet. All of the woodwork is in great condition for it's age.

Since the service it has only been used once & kept under a breathable cover during the winter months.

The previous owner also installed a new PMS4 charger circuit board which converts current from AC to DC once you're hooked up at a campsite. I've bought a new powerful leisure battery in 2016, a Numax 100ah. The seating has been re-upholstered in a hardwearing funky, bright, stripy material. The curtains have also been replaced in the same material. Otherwise the caravan is completely original. There are black out blinds which pull down over all the windows - all in excellent condition as new actually.

This caravan is for 2 people ideally but you could use it for a family of 4. Two could sleep inside and 2 could sleep outside in the Soplair awning designed for the Eriba, which has a skirt that attaches to the rail at the bottom of the van to prevent breezes blowing under the van into the awning. I've also got photos that detail how to put up the awning (credit to the previous owner) as there were no instructions.

There is also an Omnistor roll out sun canopy included in the sale price.

All the window rubbers were replaced by the last owner.

A minor point is that the van has a scratch up the side, which was there when we bought it, I've added a photo to show this.

We are not Eriba experts, but we think this van is in very good condition for its age, we are also including a continental & UK hook up cable.

I am sure you will have questions, or if you may like to see more photos etc. please feel free to contact me via email markrippingale@googlemail.com

I'm available for viewings at any time, we are located near Southwell in Nottinghamshire.

Attached pictures:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
 s-l1600.jpg 
 s-l1600_2.jpg 
 s-l1600_3.jpg 
 s-l1600_4.jpg 
 s-l1600_5.jpg 
 s-l1600_6.jpg 

Last edited Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:00 am | Scroll up

RE: Eriba Pan Familia for sale

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:18 pm
by Markp (deleted)

Hi could you try and contact me via email as i cannot get yours to work mplatics@ntlworld.com... with some more pictures

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:42 pm
by Markp (deleted)

I have emailed you

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:38 am
by plastics44 (deleted)

HI Mark

Received email ok ,have replied.

Regards
Mark

Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 29 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105781 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3