***SOLD***Reduced!! For Sale: Eriba Troll Caravan Awning - Walker Touring Plus ****Now £249***

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:08 pm
by Nod (deleted)

***SOLD****Reduced!! For Sale: Eriba Troll Caravan Awning - Walker Touring Plus ****Now £249***[/b]

I tried to sell this at a fixed price sale on Ebay for £375. I have now relisted it as a 7 day auction starting at £249. If you are interested at this price and want to bypass the auction please contact me philmaynard1952@gmail.com
This was designed for current Eriba Troll models which have the awning rail and door 4inches higher than pre 2008/9 models. The pole heights are adjustable so it may well fit earlier models but I cannot confirm this.
If you intend to stay for more than a couple of days at a site, have children or dogs then this is the best awning to buy for your Eriba Troll**. It is made from the highest quality materials and as you can see from the photos it looks like a new one that has a price tag of over £1000. It appeared to be unused when we acquired it with our 2012 Eriba 18 months ago and we have only erected this twice since.
All the panels can be zipped out so you can use the awning as a sun canopy. The Touring-Plus is supplied with a specially designed alloy frame as standard: light weight and easy to erect. I have colour coded the poles to make assembly easier. Width: 365 cm Depth: 240 cm Weight: approx. 26 kg. Curtains, draught cloth + wheel arch cover are included and all the fittings and instructions are in the handy case shown in the photo. It does not have a groundsheet but these are available on e-bay for £20 upwards depending on the quality required.
Due to the weight and the fact that it is in two largish bags, it is not possible to calculate shipping costs. If you are unable to pick this up from TN31 (East Sussex/Kent border) or arrange collection, it may be possible, depending on distance, to meet at a convenient point.

1.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)2.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)3.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)4.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)5.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)6.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)7.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Tent, Trailer Tent, Narrow Boat, Troll - Life is fun!

Pepé Le Pew likes this post!
Last edited Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:36 pm | Scroll up

RE: Reduced!! For Sale: Eriba Troll Caravan Awning - Walker Touring Plus ****Now £249***

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:24 pm
by Pepé Le Pew | 2.722 Posts

Bump...

This has got to be a proper snip at that price - a barely-used Walker at a quarter of the cost of a new one.

yy-R56kh
Scroll up

RE: Reduced!! For Sale: Eriba Troll Caravan Awning - Walker Touring Plus ****Now £249***

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:36 pm
by Nod (deleted)

After 2 years with the Eriba, apart from two one week holidays with the grandchildren we found that we were only ever staying anywhere a couple of nights so the Walker was not the best option for us. Last year we travelled round much of Germany and in April we are off to do the same in Spain before it gets too hot. The Walker is probably the best quality Eriba awning and perfect for those who like to spend a week or more at a site. We have a lightweight awning that also came with the van that goes up on 1 or 2 night stays. I was hoping this was a good time to sell and that someone would get good use out of it rather than it sitting in my garage!

Tent, Trailer Tent, Narrow Boat, Troll - Life is fun!
Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 29 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105781 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3