Doo-Dah's mum

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:30 pm
by ellen (deleted)

Hello everybody, hubby and me are proud owners of a 2009 Familia named Doo-Dah, this was the nickname of our beloved English Bull Terrier who' was really called Casper. Just like our late bullie our Eriba never ceases to make us smile, you may see us on your travels, you can't miss us really as you will spot Nana and Grandad on tour on the back of our Familia. Looking forward to chatting with Eriba friends old and new. Ellen.

Last edited Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:31 pm | Scroll up

RE: Doo-Dah's mum

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:38 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.738 Posts

Welcome, Ellen!

Do your bullies do 'bully runs'? My brother's two are mad but loveable rogues. He and his wife are involved with Bully Rescue. There's a lot of prejudice against the breed but his are both very gentle - not that I'd like to argue with them of course. I was amazed when some local scrotes stole one of his motorbikes out of his shed while the dogs were in residence. I'd have thought twice but neither of the useless sods made a sound.

Did you see the picture I posted in "Other stuff" of an EBT in flying gear in front of a WWII bomber? (Not my brother's dog. I've never seen a ginger one before.)

Last edited Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:49 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:39 pm
by Steamdrivenandy (deleted)

Hi Ellen,
Don't I know you from somewhere?

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:46 pm
by Pepé Le Pew | 2.722 Posts

Hello Ellen

For some bizarre reason almost everybody on here has gone to great lengths to pretend they aren't the same person that they are on the other place.

Including me, I'm ashamed to say.

So everybody knows you anyway

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:47 pm
by ellen (deleted)

Our Casper used to do the bullie run, we all had to take cover or dive on the sofa out of his way, I miss him so much as he was my baby. We have a Germany Shepherd and Dalmatian now, as you would expect taking them away with us is quite a challenge!!! Some may know me from the Eriba forum and caravan talk, I do tend to get about!

Last edited Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:49 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:12 pm
by Randa france | 12.855 Posts

Hi Ellen. It's so nice to hear from you. As Pepe said, there are many of your old friends on here. You'll just have to play the game and see if you can sort out who's who.
We're all still on Caravantalk and the other forum as well and long may it continue.
Don't know if you've noticed it yet but the Picture Gallery is open to everyone so if you want to include Doo-Dah then please doodah
Also there's an Eriba Pets Gallery.
Another feature that you're able to use is the forum blog if you just want to have a rant or talk about nothing in particular.
Have fun on here.
Randa

Last edited Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:13 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:12 pm
by ellen (deleted)

It all sounds great to me, it will take me a little while to find my way around but once I do there will be no stopping me. Don't tell anyone about our luck with the weather will you! Will save that surprise for if or when we are able to attend an Eriba meet.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:51 pm

Hi Ellen. I hope you don't mind but I've moved Doo Dah for you so that he/she can be with his/her Familia friends. I've never had a caravan mover before. It's great fun
You'll find Doo Dah if you click on the Photo Gallery marked Pan/Familia. Once you're in there you can click on the photos and they'll enlarge for you.
While I was moving Doo Dah I discovered 3 friendly dogs inside so after being licked to death I've put them in the Photo Gallery marked Pets. It's nice and warm in there. If you give me their names I'll add them to the images if you like.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:39 pm
by ellen (deleted)

Thank you so much, I am not very good at all this but I will keep trying to get it right. The photo of Doo-Dah all lit up was from the meet in Lincoln when he was opposite yourselves. Ellen

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:57 pm

Yes. I remember being very envious of your lights. I've got a pic somewhere.
Your photo uploads were great Ellen but I thought they would be more at home in with the other members photos.
Please though, if you've got any ideas for a new Photo Gallery topic then be our guests.
What lovely dogs you've got. Couldn't resist commenting on the photos...

Scroll up

Visitors
5 Members and 45 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12500 topics and 105509 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 5