2016 Walker Snow & Fun Plus Awning for Triton 420 - For Sale

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:34 pm
by Diddyman (deleted)

I am investing in a Kampa Pro Air awning for our Triton 420 ( Thanks to all for posts that have been a great help).
As a result, I have for sale a Walker 'Snow & Fun Plus' awning. This is the heavy duty jobbie. Depth 180cm. Width 240cm. roof is heavy duty PVC. Walls are heavy duty pvc. Ideal if you're off to Scotland for example. Side doors at each side. One of the bars that should have a brass pop out at the end was supplied without the pop out but it has never bothered us, still goes together as a very sturdy awning.
It was purchased new from AL at Tebay 31/5/16. It has been used about four times, one two week holiday and three weekends. It is in first class condition.
I will include the storm straps that I purchased as extra. Altogether it cost circa £400 so I think that my asking price of £200 is reasonable, no offers thanks.
It weighs 23kgs for those who need to know the weight. I will attach some photos but this model is still current and can be seen in more detail on the Walker web site.
You will need to arrange collection, not far from Carlisle/Gretna. J44 M6.

Attached pictures:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
 walker awning 1.jpg 
 walker awning 2.jpg 
 walker awning 3.jpg 

Scroll up

RE: 2016 Walker Snow & Fun Plus Awning for Triton 420 - For Sale

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:27 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.327 Posts

Nice to see the awning. I recently bought one second hand to supplement the pop air I collected with new van but have not yet fitted to the van.
I can testify to the quality after laying ours out to check/clean.

Colin

Skoda Yeti diesel 2wd _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a new shiny 430
likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 14 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105781 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4