Just wanted to say hello

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:44 pm
by Devonsue (deleted)

Just found this site, registered straight away and wanted to say hi to one and all. We are in Devon, as you've probably guessed from my username.
We have a 1994 Triton 420.

Last edited Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:47 pm | Scroll up

RE: Just wanted to say hello

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:54 pm
by hob (deleted)

Time flies like an arrow...................fruit flies like a banana
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:15 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.732 Posts

Sue.

Good to have your company. I hope you will find lots to interest you on the forum.

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:18 pm
by Deeps (deleted)

2013 Triton 430, VW Touran TDI BM
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:25 pm
by ellen (deleted)

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:40 pm
by Randa france | 12.831 Posts

Hi Sue and welcome. Really glad you could join us. Are you a Devon northerner or southerner? We have great views of North Devon from here in sunny South Wales. Please feel free to park a photo of your Triton in the Gallery if you wish and use any of the other facilities this forum offers.
Roger and Amanda
(Randa)

"http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/w/wales-1627.gif"
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:38 pm
by Pop540 (deleted)

welcome

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:12 am
by Crow (deleted)

Hello Devonsue, nice to see you, I like Devon except for the bloody tourists!

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:41 am
by Devonsue (deleted)

Hi Randa

We are North Devon and on a clear day have great views over to the Wales coast too.
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Peaceful New Year.

Happy Eribaing 2014

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:26 am
by Crow (deleted)

Anywhere near my favourite site Damage Barton?

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:32 pm
by Devonsue (deleted)

Not too far away Crow. It's a beautiful site with stunning scenery. Morthoe is one of our favourite areas for a walk along the coast path.

Scroll up

Visitors
6 Members and 15 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12470 topics and 105332 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 6