Well hello!

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon May 01, 2017 8:49 am
by TerryG (deleted)

Just joined the forum, which looks very friendly and informative. I've got a Mazda Bongo campervan at the moment but it's getting a bit tired so looking to change it for an Eriba pretty soon. Can anyone recommend a reliable Eriba dealer in the South East?
Thanks
Terry

Scroll up

RE: Well hello!

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon May 01, 2017 8:55 am
by SteveH (deleted)

we live in Essex and bought our Troll from Dom up in North Norfolk. Lovely bloke, knows his stuff and an enjoyable buying experience.

http://www.eriba-shop.co.uk

Yorkshire chap showing Essex folk how it should be done sInce 1986.
Phillys the Hilux tugging Winnie the Troll 550.

shrublands and like this post!
Last edited Mon May 01, 2017 8:55 am | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon May 01, 2017 9:01 am
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

Morning Terry and welcome to Eribafolk.

If you are looking for an older classic Eriba then http://koolclassics.com/ may be the place to start.

However in reality, you may have to be prepared to travel to get the one you really want.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon May 01, 2017 9:04 am
by hob (deleted)

Vauxhall Insignia Sri 1.8 petrol 2015 towing 2006 Triton 430 import

Forum moderator
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon May 01, 2017 9:36 am
by Tomored | 2.128 Posts

Hi and
Tom & Margaret

The only way to have a friend, Is to be one
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 am
by Poptop320 | 2.611 Posts

There is a new official Hymer Eriba dealer in the south East.

http://www.becksmotorhomes.com/stocklist...php?category=14

When I go on holiday I like to pop my top!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon May 01, 2017 11:09 am
by TerryG (deleted)

What a delightfully quick response! Thanks everyone - some good links there.
Terry

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon May 01, 2017 11:53 am
by campnsnooze | 1.148 Posts

Hi and
I would go to anyone but AL if you are looking for after sales service!! as we found out yet again this week!!. There words to us this week were "nope, too busy"...when I explained they had fitted the Alco only 2 years ago, he again said "nope, too busy" and then shut the door in our face!!!!!!!!!!
Regards Chris and Keith

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon May 01, 2017 2:04 pm
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

I hope you find the right van for you. We've just come back from a weekend away and it was bliss.

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon May 01, 2017 9:33 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.465 Posts

and good luck in your search.

Triton 420GT pushing Honda CRV SE+ 1.6 i-DTEC
Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 32 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105788 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3