Hello from Biervliet in the Netherlands

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:04 pm
by RonaldV (deleted)

Hi, I'm a 10 year old Triton 430. I'm a bit sad, for my owners - Ronald and Ella - put me under cover yesterday and you know what that means: there'll be no traveling for a while. Not even across the Belgian border, which is only a couple of miles away. Still, I'm comfortable. The thermostat on the heater they put in keeps me frostfree ao I suppose I'll be asleep fro a couple of months.
When I wake up, it won't be long before they take me to Scotland, like they do every Spring. Sometimes I meet other Eriba's there. Last time I actually met three, including one from Switzerland.
As my owners are members of the British Eriba Club, I also go to their rallies, where I meet all kinds of models. ( And don't get me wrong).

All for now, see you!

Last edited Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:51 pm | Scroll up

RE: Hello from Biervliet

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:49 pm
by Pop540 (deleted)

perhaps you've been wrapped for a special event not far away
fingers crossed the weather brightens soon and your wheels will start rolling
enjoy looking at fellow models

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:51 pm
by Randa france | 12.853 Posts

Hello RonaldV and also hello Ronald and Ella. It's so nice that you could join us. At this time of year, many Eribas are wrapped up to face the bad weather but just think, another three months and it will be Spring Cleaning time before all the road trips.
Hope that we can meet up again next year but it doesn't look possible unless you are going with the EOC to La Rochelle.
The last time we met was at a very wet Lickhill Manor, Stourport on Severn in September 2012.
In the photograph, you're on the right, we're on the left.

Ronald-and-Ella.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

We hope you enjoy this forum. If you look at the member's list there are three more members from the Netherlands too. They are tjp, Rudolph and Marten. They have put their location on the map.
regards
Roger and Amanda
ps. there's a nice looking model in the Picture Gallery called "Beautiful Views...."

"http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/w/wales-1627.gif"

Last edited Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:58 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:54 am
by Deeps (deleted)

Ronald and Ella

@ Roger. You've got more Bunting hoisted in that picture than Nelson had at the Battle of Trafalgar.

2013 Triton 430, VW Touran TDI BM

Last edited Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:37 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:50 pm
by Randa france | 12.853 Posts

Quote: Deeps wrote in post #4
Roger. You've got more Bunting hoisted in that picture than Nelson had at the Battle of Trafalgar.

"England expects that every man will do his duty." Na, I'm Welsh butty boy and that's not a lot of bunting, This is a lot of bunting :-

IMG_4274.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

and yes, we can talk about flags and flag poles on here

"http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/w/wales-1627.gif"
Scroll up

Visitors
6 Members and 26 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12499 topics and 105498 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 6