The map.

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:25 pm
by Frantone (deleted)

How do we add our location to the map?
Or more accurately......what form do the coordinates have to be?

Scroll up

RE: The map.

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:55 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.732 Posts

I found this a bit difficult too but eventually managed to do it by clicking on the map that I opened in my profile.

If you click on your name at the right above and then edit profile, you can open the map at the bottom of the page then follow the instructions. You'll need to enlarge the map if you want to place your flag accurately. I put mine a couple of streets away from where I live.

Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:00 pm
by Randa france | 12.831 Posts

A bit silly I know but we elected to put our balloon within 5 or 6 miles of our actual location. Didn't really want you all dropping in for tea and biscuits. We've only got 4 cups and one of those is cracked

scouteralf likes this post!
Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:39 pm
by Pepé Le Pew | 2.722 Posts

Quote: Graculus wrote in post #2
I put mine a couple of streets away from where I live.
I hope you don't mind me asking the bleedin' obvious question, Mr Nogson, but what's the point in giving a location that isn't where you live? You might as well have put a map of Albuquerque on there.

And you said you found it a bit difficult.

I can't help wondering why you even bothered trying. Your time would have been better spent rolling chestnuts

Last edited Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:40 pm | Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:41 pm
by Steamdrivenandy (deleted)

His eyesight always was questionable

Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:26 pm

Pepe said to Graculus
You might as well have put a map of Albuquerque on there.
But that's why he didn't put Albuquerque as his location. He couldn't spell it. Anyway by the time he got to Albuquerque she'd be working..

Last edited Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:28 pm | Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:00 am
by Frantone (deleted)

Dunnit eventually!
Thanks.

Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:06 am

Quote: TeePee wrote in post #7
Dunnit eventually!
Thanks.

And got your first gold star for 10+ posts I notice. Congratulations

Wow. Also I've just noticed I've got my 2nd for reaching 50+. How coincidental is that !!

Last edited Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:08 am | Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:38 am
by Crow (deleted)

I selected a roundabout as my location, or should that be Randabaht (cockney welsh) I plan to establish squatters rights.

Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:15 am

I believe Pinnochio is trying to lay claim to the end of Manchester Airport's runway.

Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:58 am
by Crystal | 244 Posts

I'm on the map now - but you have to look very closely at the Randabout!!

Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:02 pm

It's a very mmmmmm very round roundabout.

Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:54 pm
by Piccolo (deleted)

Runway? Poo-bah. I'm not even going to put in a pin because one pin won't cover the whole of Cheshire.

Oh, I just love this job.

Anyway, I don't care because we are at our Somerset Estate at the moment, don't yer know.

Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:17 pm
by Pop540 (deleted)

that's unfortunate ive just seen me location lol

Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:17 pm

Ah! Was the journey trouble free Oh Oaky one with a small instrument?

Scroll up

Visitors
6 Members and 12 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12470 topics and 105331 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 6