Hi

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:56 pm
by Stew (deleted)

Just plugged in for a nosey. Hope to see some familiar names in the coming weeks. Good luck with the new forum.

Stewart

Scroll up

RE: Hi

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:59 pm
by Crow (deleted)

Nobody here but us birds

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:59 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.740 Posts

Many thanks, Stewart, and welcome to the new venture.

You'll find familiar folk here but not necessarily wearing the same disguises. Have fun working out who everyone is.

You will respect my authoritah!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:01 pm
by Pepé Le Pew | 2.722 Posts

Nice one, Stewart.

You'll have to post thousands of things to make up for the (temporary) lack of members.

Get cracking

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:19 pm
by Stew (deleted)

Well Mr Pew, I will give you your first task as an admin. When I went to register as my usual name williebraveheart I was told I would receive an e-mail to confirm. Nothing happened so I had another go as Stew. Still no e- mail but here we are anyway, one and the same. It seems a good way to boost member numbers but I I would be obliged if you could ban williebraveheart and I will contiue as Stew.

Sorry for being a numpty.

Stewart

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:25 pm

Quote: Stew wrote in post #5
Well Mr Pew, I will give you your first task as an admin.
I'm afraid I can't do it, Stewart.

It makes a nice change for someone to think more of me than I can offer, because it's usually the other way round

I'm sure Roger can help you out.

Cheers

Pete

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:27 pm
by Hitched (deleted)

I joined today and I am still waiting for the confirmation email...but fully functioning on here nonetheless!

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:30 pm

Roger? Who is this Roger fellow? (He seems to be on his holidays at the moment or he's collapsed with the stress of setting all this up and parting with hard-earned Welsh gold from that mine in his garden.

Your other persona has now been 'irrevocably deleted', Stewart. I got lots of warning messages on the admin page so I hope it wasn't too painful for you?

(It was for us as we've just lost a new member, sob!)

You will respect my authoritah!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:34 pm
by Pop540 (deleted)

welcome

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:35 pm

Quote: Graculus wrote in post #8
Roger? Who is this Roger fellow?
Aww heck.

I seem to have undermined your authority already.

Bugger.

It was a complete accident.

No, really

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:40 pm

Quote: Hitched wrote in post #7
I joined today and I am still waiting for the confirmation email...but fully functioning on here nonetheless!
Ask Noggin the Nog.

Sorry - I mean Graculus.

He'll do it.

He needs to have Important things to do, otherwise he gets in a huff.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:43 pm
by Steamdrivenandy (deleted)

My emails went straight to the Spam Folder so maybe yours are lurking there too. No, not in my Spam folder, in your Spam folder.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:45 pm

Zitat
I joined today and I am still waiting for the confirmation email

Check your junk folder. It might have gone in there. Someone else had the same problem.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:03 pm
by Stew (deleted)

Thank you. I never felt a thing. Nothing like making a grand entrance. I will go to the corner and face the wall.

Stewart

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:01 pm
by Randa france | 12.859 Posts

Hi Stew.
Sorry I wasn't around earlier to welcome you but I see that the others have been looking after you.
Randa

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 35 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12510 topics and 105561 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1