Caravan Storage in France.

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:08 pm
by AndyEarle (deleted)

We are considering storing our Pontus in the Le Man/Alencon area as we only use our van on the continent, does anyone have any recommendations or advice. Also looking at Insurance for storage as our current policy does not cover us. Many thanks Andy

660 GT Pontus Eggbert on the tail of Mercedes C class Estate...
Scroll up

RE: Caravan Storage in France.

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:18 pm
by Bryn | 994 Posts

Suggest you put an advert on AngloInfo or the DVN both good sites for info

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:41 am
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

It's strange. I've looked around le Mans / alencon and I can't find anything whereas around us there are loads. I wonder if there are more places in coastal areas than inland. We pay about 250e per year for a single box. Many are collective hangars. There is video surveillance and it's gated. Access to main roads is excellent. Is there a ferry terminal you use most? Im happy to help you find somewhere.

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:03 pm
by AndyEarle (deleted)

thank you we have found one just north of Le Mans and another near Tours so we are taking Eggbert over at the middle of the month and are going to decide which is best http://www.campinglevieuxmoulinlemans.co...aravan-storage/ and http://www.theloirevalley.com/contactus.php. We use Ouistream for the ferry so are happy with 3 to 4 hour drive south plus we save a bit on the tolls/fuel . Thanks again Andrew

660 GT Pontus Eggbert on the tail of Mercedes C class Estate...
Randa france and Bryn like this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 22 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105788 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2