Almost a Snap!

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:37 pm
by cruickie | 97 Posts

A few weeks ago we had not long before negotiated a very busy drive through Paris, France.
We were now on the very relaxing A77 motorway heading in the direction of Moulins. Our two hourly warning for a coffee break sounded, we pulled into one of the many "Aires" rest area's.
I found a nice partly shaded place to park so that I could take Sam our cocker spaniel for a walk, Annemiek started to make coffee.
I turned around and saw an Eriba 310 touring had parked next to our triton 410. (All within a few minutes)
I had to shout out Snap much to the amusement of the owners of the 310.

Attached pictures:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
 _MG_3076.JPG 

and like this post!
Scroll up

RE: Almost a Snap!

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:42 pm
by Randa france | 12.885 Posts

Great pic Alan

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:43 pm
by Agger (deleted)

You gotta just love those rest areas on foreign autoroutes, need more of them here in the UK, we used to see people picnicking in them (Northern Germany) mostly.

Great picture

Likes to wax and have a smooth finish! 😎

I am above no one and no one is below me

Last edited Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:26 pm | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:18 pm
by hampshireman (deleted)

Only seen one Eriba en-route so far, gave them a flash and wave but no response, maybe they were French.

Puck 225L pushing CMax 1.9TDI Ghia
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:31 am
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

No shortage of Eribas here.

Last edited Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:33 am | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:58 pm
by Soulbluesman (deleted)

We had a similar Eriba experience last year, the first time we used it properly after we picked it up from AL. We drove to York Caravan Park (excellent by the way) about 90 minutes from where we live. We both bemoaned not seeing a single Eriba on the journey.

We pulled up to the barrier to check in and when I looked in my rear view mirror there was an identical spanking new Troll - I thought I was hallucinating. When we both got on our pitches we were no more than 25 foot apart. This couple had just collected it from Norwich and were on the long journey back to Aberdeen. As new Eribera's we both asked each other a couple of technical questions which neither of us could answer.

They left early next day for the long drive but within an hour two young girls turned up in a Triton they had just bought. They asked for some advice about their awning they had got second hand but couldn't help much as we had not put ours up yet.

A surprising but good introduction to the world of Eriba ownership. MikeT

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:09 pm
by Eribanut | 2.025 Posts

We stayed at a site a couple of years ago near Leeds. The site was pretty quiet with regards to tourers and we pitched in an area devoid of neighbours. We went out to visit relatives only to return to find a Triton similar to ours had hooked up next door.

Sermo datur cunctis; animi sapientia paucis
Tempus fugit; carpe diem
Scroll up

Visitors
5 Members and 57 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12539 topics and 105776 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 5