"SOLD" -FOR SALE Eriba Troll 540 GT 2008

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:42 pm
by Dispirito (deleted)

(NOW SOLD)
2008 ERIBA TROLL 540 GT 2008 £14500

Excellent condition Troll. Upholstery is blue on base with striped design to upright sections. All unmarked and no rips or tears.
Rear dinette converts to a very large bed - 160cm wide.
Front dinette converts to a single bed.
Lots of storage compartments.
See below for more details.

Please message if you have any questions or want to arrange a viewing.
Our Eriba is in Cleethorpes.

* 3 bed layout with twin dinette
* Leisure battery
* Alloy wheels
* Wash room with thetford cassette toilet and sink
* Truma gas heating with blown air
* 70 litre 3 way Electrolux fridge with freezer box
* Mains hook up with UK 3 pin sockets
* Stainless steel sink
* 3 burner hob
* Double glazed windows
* Elevating roof with ventilation & flyscreens
* Spare wheel & carrier
* Outside table mounting bracket
* Black out blinds and insect screens to all windows and door
* External light

EXTRAS
* Hot water heater installed
* Truma electric heating
* External fill to internal water tank (under the bed)
* Eriba carpet
* External power point

likes this post!
Last edited Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:36 pm | Scroll up

RE: FOR SALE Eriba Troll 540 GT 2008

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:50 pm
by Len Amey (deleted)

Hi,
I've tried a few times to enquire about your Troll but they don't seem to be getting through?

Sent on the 17/12:-
Hi,
Is it still available?
We want to use the rear dinette as two singles but I have just found out that apparently there are two versions.

One has wider seat squabs for use either as two singles but can also be made into a double.

The other has narrower seat squabs that are primarily designed for pulling out to make a double which aren't suitable to be pulled partially out to make wider singles with the back cushions dropped down behind them, does yours have the wider seats and also, does it have the cupboard between the seats?

Many thanks
Len

likes this post!
Last edited Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:48 am | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:09 pm
by Pepé Le Pew | 2.722 Posts

The OP hasn't been online since the 22nd of November.

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:06 am
by Len Amey (deleted)

Many thanks for letting me know. I sent 2 PMs and couldn't understand the lack of response so replied to the ad direct. Do PMs not get forwarded to the OPs home Email Address? I'm a member of a Motorhome forum and if anyone sends a PM or replies to a thread, you get a notification sent to your home Email.

To be frank, if I had advertised a van for sale I would be checking for enquiries on a daily basis. Is there no other way of contact him?

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:20 am

Quote: Len Amey wrote in post #4
To be frank, if I had advertised a van for sale I would be checking for enquiries on a daily basis.
Me too, but there you go.

I don't know about the automatic forwarding of PMs to e-mail I'm afraid, though I suspect Roger (Randafrance) does.

With a bit of luck he'll stop by. I'll nip outside and turn the bat signal searchlight on.

, Randa france, granddadgrape, Eribanut and Magpie like this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:13 pm
by rs540 | 261 Posts

Quote: Pepé Le Pew wrote in post #5
Quote: Len Amey wrote in post #4
To be frank, if I had advertised a van for sale I would be checking for enquiries on a daily basis.
I suspect Roger (Randafrance) does.

With a bit of luck he'll stop by. I'll nip outside and turn the bat signal searchlight on.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:23 pm
by Randa france | 12.888 Posts

Quote: Pepé Le Pew wrote in post #5
I don't know about the automatic forwarding of PMs to e-mail I'm afraid, though I suspect Roger (Randafrance) does.

With a bit of luck he'll stop by. I'll nip outside and turn the bat signal searchlight on..

Sorry I'm late Commissioner Gordon but my Utility Belt was in the wash.

I'm on the case.................................................

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Pepé Le Pew and like this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:08 pm
by Len Amey (deleted)

Shirley that should have been a job for Boy Blunder? :-))

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:24 pm
by Randa france | 12.888 Posts

Your right Len but there are too many Robins on this forum

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:00 pm
by cabbie37 | 644 Posts

Certainly, I get an email alert when I have a PM.. It is only an alert, though, it doesn't contain the text of the PM, for that I have to visit the site..

hth...

eribanaut and like this post!
Last edited Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:01 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:24 am
by Sashella (deleted)

Did you have any luck with this sale?

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:25 am
by Sashella (deleted)

Is this now sold please?

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:41 pm
by Dispirito (deleted)

My apologies everyone - I hadn’t realised I’d had any messages, and have struggled to work out where my original post had gone.
I’m not entirely sure how I came across this today. Our 2008 Eriba Troll 540 is available for sale. Probably best if anyone’s interested that they text/call me. 07967 699585.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:43 pm

Thanks...

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:44 pm
by Dispirito (deleted)

2008 Eriba Troll 540 GT is available for sale.
Service completed 22.1.18. Fully damp checked.
Ready for touring. Please text/call me on 07967 699585 if interested.

Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 12 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105781 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3