Eriba Chassis Repairs. MPH at Congleton.

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:00 pm
by Randa france | 12.888 Posts

Over the years, I've come across several Eriba owners who have sung the praises of these guys, so I thought I would pass it on.

David Mayer, Eribafolk Facebook says :-

Picked up our 1994 Triton from MPH vehicle repairs of Congleton Cheshire today. Ian, Martin and Steve know what they're doing when it comes to chassis repairs, servicing and preventative maintenance on Eribas. They've done nine Eribas now for people from far and wide. Our chassis is better than when it came out of the factory now! Mention me if you take yours along.

to which Ian Mort replied :- Thank you very much we are happy to help you out. Keeping these classic little caravans on the road.

Contact number 01260271649 and email for the garage info@mphvehiclerepairs.co.uk

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Eribanut and like this post!
Last edited Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:03 pm | Scroll up

RE: Eriba Chassis Repairs. MPH at Congleton.

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:33 am
by JoJo (deleted)

I took Sylvia, my 1986 Puck up to MPH last weekend for some major structural work. I knew she had a rust problem but didn't know the scale of it until they put her up on the ramp. It was a bit scary, the complete outer ring of the chassis was a mixture of rust and filler. Also discovered the floor was rotten at the front under the kitchen. They've done 12 Eribas now and genuinely seem to love them in all their quirkiness. They won't be starting work for a couple of weeks. Martin has promised to share some photos so I can see what they're doing. It's not going to be cheap but it will ensure that she's good for another few years/decades. I'll keep you posted 😊

Jo & Mark, 1986 Puck called Sylvia pushing Renault Megane

Randa france and like this post!
Last edited Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:34 am | Scroll up

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:24 pm
by Randa france | 12.888 Posts

Whatever the price Jo, it's still cheaper than buying another van and at least you'll know yours is good for another 30 years once done

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
FINNWOODY and like this post!
Scroll up

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:48 pm
by JoJo (deleted)

My thoughts exactly 😊

Jo & Mark, 1986 Puck called Sylvia pushing Renault Megane
Eribanut likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 28 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105781 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4