How to find latest posts

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:18 am
by Eribafolk Admin. (deleted)

Go to your user name and hover the cursor over it. 5 options will appear; Private Messages, Options, Edit Profile, Latest Posts, Logout.
Click "Latest Posts" and all unread posts will be indicated.

likes this post!
Last edited Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:20 pm | Scroll up

RE: How to find latest posts

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:46 pm
by Randa france | 12.859 Posts

Thought I'd "bump" this thread in response to a recent PM I received from a new member. There are lots of other useful "How To's" to be found on the "Help for Contributors" board.
regards
Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:48 pm | Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:05 pm
by logburner (deleted)

Hi Admin..................I still can't find how to do that pretty purple highlighting of sections of other peoples post when you are replying to a particular
section of that post..............doesn't seem to work the same as the unmentionables one.......................Ian.

Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:10 pm
by Randa france | 12.859 Posts

You mean like this?

Quote: logburner wrote in post #3
Hi Admin..................I still can't find how to do that pretty purple highlighting of sections of other peoples post when you are replying to a particular section of that post...........Ian.

A) Before replying to the particular post you wish to answer, go to the top of that post and click "save quote".
B) Click "Reply".
C) At the bottom of the reply box click "Insert All".
D) The whole of the post you are replying to will appear in the reply box between [quote] [quote] brackets.
E) Swipe over and delete any of the quote comments you don't want to save.
F) Click below quote and add your message in the normal way before submitting (sending).
Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:21 pm | Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:52 am
by hampshireman (deleted)

Blimey! Glad I don't want to do that. Repositioning our Puck seems easier than that.

Carole, but she doesn't like it.
Puck 225L pushing CMax 1.9TDI Ghia
Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 25 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12510 topics and 105560 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1