Pontos 660GT - Wanted

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:37 pm
by Wendron (deleted)

Pontos 660GT - Wanted by private cash buyer
We have a lovely 530GT Troll but are looking to change it because as an older and not as mobile couple, we like the bed arrangement in the Pontos.
We have really looked after our Troll and last year installed a Reich mover
and an Omnistor cassette awning.
We would be happy to exchange with cash difference either way or just purchase independently.
Must be in nice condition and around mid to late 2000 years.
Please message if you or know of anyone looking to sell.
Thank you for reading.

Renault Trafic pushing Guy Diamond our 2005 Troll 530gt
Scroll up

RE: Pontos 660GT - Wanted

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:36 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.327 Posts

Wendy, you are in search of something as rare as the unicorn, so good luck.
An internet search has come up with one though, in the Nertherlands and sounds a bit pricey. https://www.speurders.nl/overzicht/eriba...query=eriba+660
Another 2008 model was advertised on UKCampsites last year for £14,750.

Colin

Skoda Yeti diesel 2wd _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice new white 430.
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:26 pm
by Wendron (deleted)

Thanks and yes I realise they are harder to come by,
however I refuse to pay silly money and will patiently keep hoping😊

There is one at AL for about the same but I am not willing to pay dealer prices.
I really appreciate your input x

Renault Trafic pushing Guy Diamond our 2005 Troll 530gt
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:19 am
by TimT (deleted)

I have a Pontos 66GT but suspect it may be a bit rich a it has only been used for 9 nights since 2008. She is lovely though. Tim

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:18 am
by steamdrivenandy (deleted)

I could be interested in a Pontos too, but like Wendy I won't pay a silly AL type price, especially for a private sale with no CRA comeback or warranty.

'Well the rain came, I thought you'd leave
'Cos I knew how much you loved the sun.
But you chose to stay, stay and keep me warm
Through the darkest nights I've ever known'.
likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 21 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105783 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4