Dydd Gwyl Dewi Sant Hapus

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:23 am
by Randa france | 12.887 Posts

1200px-Flag_of_Saint_David.svg.png - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte) Hope everyone is tucked up, well stocked and warm on this bitterly cold St David's Day?

This attack of bad weather from the east and the south is affecting everyone, so much so that even the Verstappen family were caught short and had to send their son out to Lidl for some milk and bread.

Max Verstappen.png - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsDgI6Ec3fQ

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

and Magpie like this post!
Last edited Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:24 am | Scroll up

RE: Dydd Gwyl Dewi Sant Hapus

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:41 pm
by BerylFfrangcon (deleted)

The St David's flag is the Welsh flag with the red dragon.

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:29 pm
by Randa france | 12.887 Posts

Sorry Beryl but I have to disagree.

Nowadays, both flags are used side by side to commemorate St David's Day and the Gold and Black colours have been synonymous with the Patron Saint of Wales for centuries in the same way as the current Red Dragon on a green and white background was introduced by Henry Tudor.

I consider the Welsh Flag to be the National Flag but I also consider that the Cross of St David can be used in the same way as the crosses of St Andrew, St Patrick and St George when they are unfurled on their Saints Days.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

mr_underhill likes this post!
Last edited Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:05 pm | Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:36 pm
by mr_underhill | 688 Posts

Is this a 5 minute argument ?

Tardis II , Eriba Puck 1990 pushing a Fiat 500 Colour Therapy, Twin Air Turbo.
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 34 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105780 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0