RE: Still looking for a Pontos

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:20 pm
by PaulF. (deleted)

Sorry I'm a bit late to the party on this one. In response to the question posed by bevill, we bought the UK Pontos referred to in earlier posts. I'm not an expert but at the time of purchase it appeared to be all as advertised. The guy selling it was a really nice bloke (I speak as I find) and we got on well, so we were able to agree on cost and the inclusion of additional extras. A real pleasure to do business with.

Since purchase, we have had the Pontos serviced and we have been advised by someone who is an expert, that all is as new inside and out. So overall, very pleased with our purchase and happy to be sailing in our own "hospitable sea".

I’m a Pontos pilot
Williebraveheart likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:39 am
by Randa france | 12.870 Posts

Wendy and Ron. For fear of making you annoyed, a fellow Eribafolk Facebook Member came up with this today:-

Nils-Henrik Henningstad shared a link.

Thought this might entertain you, it was just sold here in Norway - never seen a 660 (!) eriba before? Pretty special bed in the rear

https://www.finn.no/car/caravan/ad.html?...viZk7m5_nz3cCQY

pontos.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte) £18,300 though, That's expensive

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:43 am | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:34 pm
by rs540 | 261 Posts

Quote: Randa france wrote in post #17
£18,300 though, That's expensive

If the Euro hadn't devalued against the Kroner during the last ownership it would now be a reasonable £14,000...

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:53 pm
by marmite | 400 Posts

Leisure vehicles have a 2008 model in stock at todays date

Denise

likes this post!
Last edited Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:55 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 42 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12523 topics and 105649 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4