New here with a ropey Puck

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon May 07, 2018 8:48 am
by Hccg345 (deleted)

Hi, I’ve got a 1973 puck in a very sorry state and am in the process of doing up almost everything on it! I hope I can pick peoples brains for advise, parts seem to be a struggle.... thanks for having me.

Scroll up

RE: New here with a ropey Puck

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon May 07, 2018 9:43 am
by Bryn | 994 Posts

And good luck with the rebuild, lots of brains to pick on here

From a sunny Charente

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon May 07, 2018 11:09 am
by Eribanut | 2.025 Posts

Sermo datur cunctis; animi sapientia paucis
Tempus fugit; carpe diem
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon May 07, 2018 11:41 am
by Aaron Calder | 3.745 Posts

Some time ago, one of our members (Pop540) wrote a highly detailed account of the full renovation of their Eriba which was posted in the Blog section (See here) You will need to scroll down to 22 February 2014.

I've just had a look and am sad to see that the excellent photographs that originally accompanied the article were removed when Photobucket stopped accepting free third-party hosting. However, without the pictures, the write-up should still provide you with lots of ideas and inspiration.

Best of luck and welcome to Eribafolk.

Please keep us updated on your progress.

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet

Last edited Mon May 07, 2018 11:42 am | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon May 07, 2018 1:37 pm
by granddadgrape | 1.562 Posts

Hello and to Eribafolk

Liz & Alan

Landrover Defender 90 & 2014 Triton 420
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon May 07, 2018 7:26 pm
by Ribski | 1.467 Posts

and good luck with your "refurb" would be interesting to see any progress pics ! as and when ! :)

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon May 07, 2018 8:18 pm
by Tomored | 2.128 Posts

hope that you overcome all your problems.
Tom & Margaret

The only way to have a friend, Is to be one
Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 32 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105788 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3