hello from sunny Ayrshire

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun May 27, 2018 5:20 pm
by boxer (deleted)

Hi,

Just joined the forum......thinking seriously about buying an Eriba so thought I would join to get the benefit of members knowledge.

Boxer

Tin Head likes this post!
Scroll up

RE: hello from sunny Ayrshire

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun May 27, 2018 6:12 pm
by jobberwock (deleted)

.We've just had a right downpour here. if you're a serous thinker and hoping for some serious replies i would look to join a different Forum...most folks are daft on here

All the best Ian

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun May 27, 2018 7:58 pm
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

Hi Boxer and welcome to Eribafolk
If you need any help just let us know.
Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun May 27, 2018 8:38 pm
by Tomored | 2.128 Posts

Hello and you are most from a couple of dafties
Tom & Margaret

The only way to have a friend, Is to be one
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun May 27, 2018 8:42 pm
by granddadgrape | 1.562 Posts

Hello and to Eribafolk

Liz & Alan
Landrover Defender 90 & 2014 Triton 420
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun May 27, 2018 10:08 pm
by boxer (deleted)

sounds like my kind of forum

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon May 28, 2018 1:17 pm
by Williebraveheart | 351 Posts

Hi Boxer. Welcome from an equally sunny East Kilbride. Ask away.

Stewart

Triton 420 GT 2008. Skoda Karoq 1.5i DSG
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon May 28, 2018 1:17 pm
by boxer (deleted)

Thank you all for the warm welcome to the forum. I've been looking at Eribas on and off for years. In the meantime I've had three caravans , a VW campervan then a motorhome. Currently have a VW California which I love but it's not getting the use I expected and have decided to sell it. I was toying with idea of going back to my Coleman Bispace tent and then started looking at Eribas ...again.

I've had a good look through the forum which is loaded with help, advice and valuable information which is exactly what I need. I live in Scotland and as far as I know there is only one Eriba dealer and plan to visit soon. I was a bit disconcerted to read some of the quality issues with new Eribas, but then I had issues with all my previous new purchases, apart from the California which has been fault free for two years since I bought it.

Thank you for membership of the forum and access to a wealth of Eriba owners knowledge and experience.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon May 28, 2018 1:22 pm
by Williebraveheart | 351 Posts

We have the best Eriba dealer in the UK up here. Allow some hours for talking to Sandy and Jean. Do not be put off by the look of the place. What they don't know about Eribas is not worth knowing.

Stewart

Triton 420 GT 2008. Skoda Karoq 1.5i DSG
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon May 28, 2018 1:31 pm
by boxer (deleted)

Stewart

Exactly what I wanted to hear.

Cheers, John

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon May 28, 2018 1:57 pm
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon May 28, 2018 3:22 pm
by Bryn | 994 Posts

from a very wet Charente,

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 16 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105788 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0