Our new table and a thank you to kind couple in Triton 420 we met at Moorhampton

in Anything Eriba-related Tue May 29, 2018 8:45 pm
by BusyBee (deleted)

[[File:IMG_7308.jpg|none|auto]]We are new to the forum and proud owners of a Triton 420 from Gloucestershire. On 18th April we were in Herefordshire for the day and visited the Moorhampton caravan site to have a look round. As we left an Eriba 420 arrived (Poppy)!and we got chatting to the lovely owners from Bromsgrove, who we want to thank for giving us such great ideas, which have made Eriba living so much easier. We have always struggled with the table arrangement, quickly abandoning the over engineered freestanding unit that came with the van. We had made do with a round fold up table, which was at best satisfactory. After seeing Poppy's table we have taken out the end cupboard and have a removable table with an adjustable leg, which has been a massive success, just the right size and has transformed our lives in the van! Whole thing cost less than £100 and as you can see from the pics, blends very well with our decor! Also, the tip about duvalay mattresses - don't need the great thick one as the seats in the van are memory foam, so we have put thin yoga type mats in instead which makes them much less bulky. Sorry we didn't get your names but it was great to meet you and kind of you to show us your lovely van.

IMG_7307.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

cruickie, shrublands, , and like this post!
Scroll up

RE: Our new table and a thank you to kind couple in Triton 420 we met at Moorhampton

in Anything Eriba-related Tue May 29, 2018 10:04 pm
by jobberwock (deleted)

Your Eriba certainly has style...well done

Cheers

Ian

Scroll up

RE: Our new table and a thank you to kind couple in Triton 420 we met at Moorhampton

in Anything Eriba-related Tue May 29, 2018 10:54 pm
by granddadgrape | 1.554 Posts

Hello and to Eribafolk. Great colour scheme.

Liz & Alan
Landrover Defender 90 & 2014 Triton 420
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed May 30, 2018 3:47 pm
by campnsnooze | 1.148 Posts

Hi and
Love the cushions...……..
Chris and Keith

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed May 30, 2018 5:16 pm
by Tomored | 2.128 Posts

Hello and Busybee
Tom & Margaret

The only way to have a friend, Is to be one
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu May 31, 2018 7:28 am
by Randa france | 12.859 Posts

Hi and welcome to the forum
Glad someone was able to give you ideas for a table arrangement.
It sounds to me like you met Alan and Jen "Buzzlightyear" but most Eribafolk are only too pleased to help.
Hope you enjoy the forum.
Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Thu May 31, 2018 7:29 am | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu May 31, 2018 7:46 am
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

your van is so pretty!

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:35 pm
by BusyBee (deleted)

Thanks for all your kind comments, we have found this site really useful.

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:54 pm
by Frenchyjak (deleted)

The table looks fabulous..... can you tell me where you got it from?

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:36 pm
by ROBMAR (deleted)

We too weren't impressed with the hefty free standing table that came with our Triton 420 so we adapted it. I wasn't keen to do away with the rather useful cabinet though. I removed both of the over engineered folding legs, and then cut about 250mm off one end of the table to form a square end to fit against the rear wall. A strip of hardwood was glued and screwed to the newly cut end and 2 little "tabs" were fitted to the wood to locate in the spaces either side of the cabinet adjacent to the rear wall. I happened to have a picnic table which had legs with adjustable height, and I used one of these to support the table. I was able to hinge mine to the underside of the table so that it folds flat when the table is very easily removed or installed. It looks as if it was an original fitting, and works brilliantly.

Randa france and like this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 22 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12508 topics and 105552 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1