Some advice on Awning

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:17 pm
by celtic wanderers (deleted)

Hi all, can anyone advise, I have a Puck L 1995 and I have not been able to source Awning and Window Sun Shades , so I have a sewing machine and two good hands, so will attempt to make them myself ; But anyway , what exactly is used on the material to tread through the railing over the windows and side of caravan?

Scroll up

RE: Some advice on Awning

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:21 pm
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

Hi both.
Is this what you're looking for? It's called awning piping/beading and comes in a variety of sizes but for window sun shades I'd go for the 6mm.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Blue-Diamond-Aw...e/dp/B004V8VRR2

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

and Doonhamer like this post!
Last edited Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:22 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:25 pm

Randa, your a star! that looks like exactly what I would need, to attach to the material, thank you so much.we are taking out our Puck for its first time soon, so will share photos when it happens.
regards
Martina.

Doonhamer and Randa france like this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:27 pm
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

Look forward to it. Staying in Ireland or venturing further?

R

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:27 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:20 pm

Just Ireland at the mo, first outing will be to Hookhead Peninsula on the Sunny South East its just 20 miles from home, and thanks again, I have the piping ordered and winging its way to me.
regards
Martina.

Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 32 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105788 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3