RE: ERIBA LIVING (a gentle kiss on the forehead)

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:25 pm
by jobberwock (deleted)

For us 'Newbies' where is this 'other place' ?

Is there a list of the unspeakable naming of 'banned sites' ?

Because if there is the potential to put my size 9's in then it'll happen

Lovely 1998 Eriba 530GT
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:59 pm
by Randa france | 12.859 Posts

Quote: jobberwock wrote in post #31
For us 'Newbies' where is this 'other place' ? Is there a list of the unspeakable naming of 'banned sites' ? Because if there is the potential to put my size 9's in then it'll happen

Too Late

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

likes this post!
Last edited Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:02 pm | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:42 pm
by Doug Dickson (deleted)

Wow! Gosh! Cor Blimey!

Having moved back to Ivybridge, U.K. from France, sold Piglet, now have a new Piglet [Piglet 2, another 320GT] currently in storage near Plymouth, our first trip in U.K. will co-incide with our daughter visiting a site in her VW van for our joint 'first trip of the year', she having to dictate dates and distance because of work commitments.

Which site??? South Lytchett Manor. Unbelievable.

The last time we were amongst fellow Eribanauts was the 2015 French meet-up at Morbihan, which if I remember correctly turned into a 'Battle of the Flagpoles'! We shall probably only be there for 2 nights, the Saturday and Sunday 14th & 15th, long enough to do 'sea trials' on Piglet 2, see how she tows etc as other than a delivery trip from Poole we haven't used her yet, and look forward to seeing some of you again.

Our main planned trip for 2018 will be a week alongside the North Yorkshire Moors railway so any site recommends will be very welcome.

Keep safe, all the best,

Doug [d], Shelagh and Bisto the dog.

[I used to be on here two years ago, but had to 're-register' to get back in, there might be some Dougd skeletons somewhere]

mr_underhill and Randa france like this post!
Last edited Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:46 pm | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:50 pm
by granddadgrape | 1.554 Posts

back

Liz & Alan

Landrover Defender 90 & 2014 Triton 420
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:41 pm
by mr_underhill | 688 Posts

I can't think of a better way to reintegrate !!

Tardis II , Eriba Puck 1990 pushing a Fiat 500 Colour Therapy, Twin Air Turbo.
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:19 pm
by mr_underhill | 688 Posts

There are 37 units booked for that weekend !!

Tardis II , Eriba Puck 1990 pushing a Fiat 500 Colour Therapy, Twin Air Turbo.
Shady Pines likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:24 pm
by Randa france | 12.859 Posts

This aptly titled Blog came up in discussion on Facebook today so I thought I would bump this thread for the benfit of newer Eribafolk Members. It's well worth a read.

As I said of Facebook, this is where many of us came in (remembering to duck our heads) and I'm still trying to get that lazy buzzzzzer Andy to update it

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:27 pm
by Bryn | 991 Posts

we also moved back to the UK from France ( sunny Devon) and were at Morbihan amongst other places. We brought our 320gt back with us although it was French spec intending to travel the UK and enjoy !!!!!!! that worked didn't it ???? so after inspecting the Eriba after 12 months in storage with a winter cover on we realised that it wasn't a good idea to leave it covered for perhaps another year and with a 30 min trip each way to storage, insurance etc. reluctantly sold it. If and when this curse ends we hope to get another but again age has a say in this, as long as we can remember who we are it should be ok. So good luck to everyone with their plans and for us after a 13 year in France we don't have too much to complain about.

campnsnooze likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
6 Members and 24 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12510 topics and 105555 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 6