Hello everyone

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:12 am
by Sally Hedges Greenwood (deleted)

We have been Eriba Triton GT members for 6 years and I have only just found this forum. It would have been so useful as I was new to towing back then and would have loved to share our travels and experiences with you all. It is only now because I am forced to sell (due to carpal tunnel operations) that I have managed to find you :( We have not travelled far from our home in Dorset in our beloved Martha - we are two ladies in their 60s (and yes that is a good reason) still working and so very happy to escape the office - we have managed to fully explore just about everywhere within two hours from home. I am so sad to be parting with her. I will post details later in case you know of someone who may want to her. In the meantime I am going to enjoy reading through the threads and posts here.

and Randa france like this post!
Scroll up

RE: Hello everyone

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:53 am
by Julie Grafo | 3.450 Posts

Sorry to hear that you are considering parting with your Eriba.

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:06 pm
by Tomored | 2.128 Posts

To the forum, But sorry that you will be leaving the Eriba fraternity.
Tom & Margaret

The only way to have a friend, Is to be one
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:20 pm
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

sorry to read that you are selling your Martha. Would a mover solve your problems?

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:21 pm
by granddadgrape | 1.553 Posts

Liz & Alan
Landrover Defender 90 & 2014 Triton 420
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:32 pm

Thank you - It is a bit like losing a member of the family. I enjoyed spending time with her today taking the photos for an album that I have posted on here, not quite sure what I am doing but thought it was a good way for everyone to see how beautiful she is.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:33 pm

Thank you for your message. I wish I had found this forum before, never even considered there may be one.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:37 pm

She has a mover, I could never have managed otherwise, our drive is narrow and quite steep. My hands just don't have the strength they had before the two operations, it is the driving and the generally having to do a lot with my hands when hooking, unhooking, putting up the awning, managing the cassette - well, you know.... we don't appreciate our hands until they give us problems. Also I am a photographer and have to use my hands so I need to rest them when on holiday. I have thought it through for a long time now (first op was 18 months ago). Thank you so much for your message.

Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 45 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12503 topics and 105515 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3