Protec cover for Troll 540

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:10 pm
by Brian Parsons (deleted)

"Now Sold" I have a 2 year old Protec cover for a Troll 540 for sale. The cover is in good condition apart from a 5cm patch where the white backing is worn, the outer shell is unaffected. Protec suggest the worn area can be repaired by using evo stik adhesive and a patch on either side of it from the spare material that came with the cover.
I am afraid that I cannot see a way to attach photos but the cover is on ebay with photos for £160 or best offer but I would be happy to accept £120 for it.The cover would be pick up only from New Romney, Kent.

Last edited Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:14 pm | Scroll up

RE: Protec cover for Troll 540

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:44 am
by Pepé Le Pew | 2.722 Posts

Quote: Brian Parsons wrote in post #1
I am afraid that I cannot see a way to attach photos...
It's all in the help for contributors section.

Here...

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:19 pm

Hi, Thanks for the help however I tried to do as the instructions suggested in the help section and it ended up by downloading the photos in an email and found no way to progress from there, too complicated for me I'm afraid.
Regards, Brian.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:13 pm

Now Sold.

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 57 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12500 topics and 105504 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1