Hello

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:32 am
by Stephen McGlen (deleted)

Hi Folks,

I'm new to the forum and new to Eriba. I've just acquired a nice 1996 Eriba Puck. Its in great condition although there are a few little problems. The battery charge circuit on the BIP transformer doesn't work; apparently a common issue on these older models. I have a work-a-round for the time being and will look to replace the whole electrical system and bring it up to date (I read a very interesting and useful post on this site regarding this). I'm also missing a pop up hood clamp and one of the support mechanisms on the rear opening window is broken. Beyond these minor issues I'm very happy with the Puck and I'm good to go; I'm picking up an Awning on Saturday. I'm looking forward to meeting other Eribafolk. I've already met a couple when I was bring the Puck home and very nice and friendly they were too.

Randa france and like this post!
Scroll up

RE: Hello

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:20 am
by campnsnooze | 1.148 Posts

Hi and
Regards Chris and Keith

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:48 am
by SteveH (deleted)

Hello and

Yorkshire chap showing Essex folk how it should be done sInce 1986.
Phillys the Hilux holding hands with Winnie the Troll 550.
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:55 am
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:14 am
by jobberwock (deleted)

and enjoy

Cheers

Ian

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:52 am
by Suzywong (deleted)

Hello and

Troll 540 pushing Mazda CX-5
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:26 am
by granddadgrape | 1.553 Posts

Liz & Alan
Landrover Defender 90 & 2014 Triton 420
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:59 pm
by Tomored | 2.128 Posts

Hello and Stephen, Jandi Caravans is the place to go to for all your spares.
Tom & Margaret

The only way to have a friend, Is to be one
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:57 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.450 Posts

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 28 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12503 topics and 105516 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0