Rear wheel cover and bracket (sale or swap)

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:52 pm
by shortarses (deleted)

Sorry, deal done. No longer available.

Attached pictures:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
 image.jpeg 
 image_2.jpeg 
 image_3.jpeg 

Triton 420 GT pushing a Leon 1.6tdi

Last edited Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:27 am | Scroll up

RE: Rear wheel cover and bracket (sale or swap)

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:02 pm
by Randa france | 12.859 Posts

I wonder if one of these would help absorb a low speed rear end shunt? We had a similar arrangement on a Renault RX4 we once owned and a learner driver ran into the back of Mrs R. No damage at all to our car but a lot of damage to the School of Motoring car.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:49 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.452 Posts

Best thing to protect the back of your car is a tow bar. Someone ran into the back of my Volvo estate a few years back. No damage done to the Volvo, should have seen the front of her MG.

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:26 am
by Len Amey (deleted)

Hi ,
Any cracks or marks & can you lock the spare wheel onto the bracket?
Regards
Len

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:14 am
by Bigmandiddyvan (deleted)

Long shot, is this still for sale as someone has run into the back of us and smashed mine to bits. Fingers crossed, Brian.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:29 am
by Bigmandiddyvan (deleted)

From my recent experience I can say it did save the van.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:27 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.452 Posts

That's a b*gger Brian. I know Eribas are not huge but even so you think you'd notice one in front of you. Hope you soon get it sorted, at least the damage was minimal and presumably no-one was hurt, which is the main thing.

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 43 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12508 topics and 105550 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3