RE: Beds 540

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:16 pm
by Yeadonblue (deleted)

Hi Lusk, we had a similar problem getting a good nights kip in our Troll, added a topper, that didn’t work, so added Duvalay Gold which has made it much comfier.

Troll 540 Touring shimmying along behind an Outlander Phev milk float
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:38 pm
by davethebeard (deleted)

Please don't go along the line of the last response on the first page (#15) - pills are NOT the answer!

Steve and Debbie likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:53 pm
by gattim (deleted)

No but maybe a sense of humour is?

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:25 pm
by Lusk (deleted)

So, after another abysmal night's sleep Saturday night, I decided to go and have a look in the Dreams bed shop to find a mattress. I was told they don't do a small mattress but this chap in Bristol would most likely be able to assist.

Being of the impatient type, I decided to have another look around on the industrial estates and stumbled across Harvey's. Had a look in there but to my dismay there were only doubles which came with an eye watering price tag. I continued to have a walk around and noted there were some toddlers mattresses there called Jaybe. I decided to go for a lie down and was amazed at how comfortable they were.

As it happened, Argos was next door and after a quick fumble through their catalogue, they had the Jaybe in stock so I decided to purchase it.

To cut a long story short, I had the best night's sleep ever in my little Troll.

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:33 pm
by Soulbluesman (deleted)

Great to see that you found a solution that worked. MikeT

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:52 pm
by Morphy | 966 Posts

I have the 540 the Mrs not to good of a sleeper we usually start the holiday single beds. Then we go double full length of the caravan then we change and sleep across the caravan. We swop sides changes most nights but I really don’t care my head hits that pillow and I’m out cold in fact I can sleep stood up 😂😂😂

Eriba Troll name Trevor year 2004 pushing a Honda Crv 2.2 diesel residing in sunny Lancashire.
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:16 am
by Richard Bennett (deleted)

I had a 540 and we slept length ways. Only time I had a problem sleeping was if the van wasnt level.
Rich

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:55 pm
by Stevejoyce (deleted)

If you are looking at a custom mattress it's worth checking out truck mattresses for a fraction of the price of custom made caravan ones, and can usually be made to measure. I went for 2 of these (6'6" x 2'3" for a Scania truck) for our boat, and they are very comfy.

Triton 420 towed by a Ford Kuga 2.0 TDCi
Pepé Le Pew likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:57 pm
by Lusk (deleted)

That’s a brilliant idea.

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:31 pm
by Sashella (deleted)

We spend a solid 6 months in our 530 and never once had an issue with the bed. Extremely comfortable in our opinion 😊

Now have our 530 that pushes our Volvo
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:11 pm
by eribanaut | 1.228 Posts

We replaced ours completely using the "Reflex 40h" very comfortable. We used this company, but there are several out there.
https://www.thefoamshop.co.uk/page/151/FOAM-GRADES-EXPLAINED ,

a couple of others

https://www.easyfoam.co.uk/quoteM.php?Fo...gle&thickness=4

https://www.anyfoam.co.uk/quote.php?prod...idth=24&unit=in
Dave

Skoda Kodiaq 2.0 150 Tdi DSG Troll 552 - 2005
Don't worry about the destination, enjoy the journey.
Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 26 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105784 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1