Mesh vents now available from Matts Soft Tops.

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:11 pm
by nod (deleted)

Like others I had a couple of small tears in one of my pop top triangular mesh vents. I'm pleased to say that I now have a new set made by 'Matts Soft Tops' who make replacement Eriba pop tops. The good news is they are made of a slightly denser but more durable mesh with more substantial Velcro than the original, they look great and should be less susceptible to damage. They are easy to fit from the inside by just pulling the open top down slightly to reduce the tension. I found I had to fold the bottom edge the Velcro of one the end triangles where the pop top was more tightly fitted to the body. Matt has the dimensions for my 2012 Troll and can supply a similar set of 3 (one large for the side and two smaller for each end) for £30 plus P& P in either white or black with stitching to match. Although these are not shown yet on his web site www.matts-soft-tops.co.uk/matts-pop-tops/ , he can make them for any model so if you want a set or the attached dimensions don't suit your Eriba just give him a call 01243 780132 or email info@matts-soft-tops.co.uk
IMG_20180817_184302479.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_20180817_184330555_HDR.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)net vents v2.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_20180817_193826350.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Last edited Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:43 pm | Scroll up

RE: Mesh vents now available from Matts Soft Tops.

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:26 pm
by Joan Stockbridge (deleted)

Hi Nod, thanks for sharing. I need to replace two of mine and was thinking about making these myself given the extortionate price AL charge. £30 for all three is a bargain. I shall be ordering!!!!😀

Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 61 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12500 topics and 105500 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4