Walker Touring Plus Awning for Sale

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:34 pm
by ElyClive (deleted)

We are selling our Walker Touring Plus Awning that we purchased new in 2016 for our Eriba Troll 530, only used three times since new, I do not have any images of it on the van (apart from the one taken from inside). The reason we are selling is because I am changing my car and dropping down in engine size to a more economical engine for everyday driving so have decided to keep the weight down in the van when towing and just packing a sunshade.
Price I am asking is £500, buyer collects or I could arrange to meet halfway if not too far from Ely in Cambridgeshire.FDCED6C4-9E55-4B30-940C-C73607411A14.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)763BFBBF-40E1-40DD-ACD0-B03ADFD0E911.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

I had sold this but on the day the purchasers were supposed to collect it they messaged me to say they have changed their minds (apparently they do not think it will fit their Eriba, even though these are made specifically for an Eriba).

SOLD

Last edited Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:19 pm | Scroll up

RE: Walker Touring Plus Awning for Sale

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:49 pm
by Trolly Dolly (deleted)

Can be really cheeky and ask you if you are open to offers?

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:38 pm
by ElyClive (deleted)

Sorry I did not reply, I never had a notification of you question and missed it.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:19 pm
by ElyClive (deleted)

Purchasers have let me done so I am now relisting it on here and EBay

SOLD

Last edited Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:19 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 20 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12508 topics and 105549 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3