Eriba Triton 420 Fridge width

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:44 pm
by Caz (deleted)

Hi, I know this sounds silly but does anyone know the width of the fridge or worktop above it as I want to buy a microwave to put on the top of it and don’t want to get one too big. We are not picking our Eriba up for a couple of weeks and just trying to get some accessories for it. Would really appreciate any help on this.

Scroll up

RE: Eriba Triton 420 Fridge width

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:11 am
by rambling robin (deleted)

Hello and welcome to the Eriba world - great choice of van - hope you'll be very happy together.

I know this sounds like a bit of a downer - and I do understand newvanitis is hard to resist - but I would sincerely advise a bit of waiting before going for big kitchen bits.

We bought a table top oven/grill whilst waiting for ours, same size as a microwave - nice red colour same as the trim stripe. The only place it fits when not in use is under one of the front seats. So to use it - move front table, remove cushion and or back rest, haul out microwave - replace furniture. Use. Move front table, remove cushion and or back rest, insert microwave - replace furniture. We never actually used it!!

OK different strokes for different folks but it may be worth learning how you live with your space and then playing with a microwave sized cardboard box to see how it affects that. In the end we got a Remoska this spring and that fits under the sink - just.

Neurotic Kia Sportage trundling MegaPuck 410
cabbie37, PooleDweller and like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:26 am
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

I Agree. Our van had one installed. We quickly got rid of it. Remoska much better and more versatile.

likes this post!
Last edited Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:27 am | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:49 pm
by eribanaut | 1.228 Posts

In answer to your question, the worktop is 530mm wide by 510mm deep, the fridge is 485 wide.
Dave

Skoda Kodiaq 2.0 150 Tdi DSG Troll 552 - 2005
Don't worry about the destination, enjoy the journey.

Last edited Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:50 pm | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:37 pm
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

Aha. You spoiled the cunning trick to stop him fitting a microwave by thoughtfully providing the information.

eribanaut likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:43 pm
by Williebraveheart | 351 Posts

Well go ahead and buy your microwave. We have done exactly that. It travels in the cupboard under the sink and lives above the fridge on site. For sheer speed of cooking or heating it cant be beaten. I have no desire to wait an age for a Remoska to prepare anything nor do I want to make a sponge cake on my holidays. Life is too short. No criticism of those who do is intended.

Stewart

Triton 420 GT 2008. Skoda Karoq 1.5i DSG
Steve and Debbie and like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:04 pm
by Caz (deleted)

Thank you all so much for your help and to you Dave for those measurements. It’s very kind of you all to reply.

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:28 am
by granddadgrape | 1.560 Posts

Hello & to Eribafolk.

We use a microwave. It lives above the fridge on site. We also have a Ramoska and a Cadac.

Liz & Alan
Landrover Defender 90 & 2014 Triton 420
Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 25 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12539 topics and 105773 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1