Trigano Indiana Air Awning for Eribas

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:09 am
by Ruth Jenks (deleted)

IMG_20180712_200118951_HDR.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_20180712_200056174_HDR.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)I am trying to upload some pictures of the above awning, purchased recently for our new 60th edition 530.
We had a couple of teething issues which I will explain but really love its versatility.

Our first problem was we didn't tension it correctly pulling the fabric that goes into the awning rail too tightly. This caused water to leak down the side of the caravan when it rained. Once we slakened the tension this problem stopped.
Our second problem was forgetting to put the storm poles up when we left it for a day out. This resulted in its collapse under a huge amount of water. Thanks to fellow eribafolk no damage was done as they saw this and risked a soaking to put it right for us. Thanks whoever you were!
However love the zip off sides and ease in putting up. Love the storm straps and easy pack down. No curtains to go mouldy just zip up window covers. Fly nets where you need them. All in all great awning and a fab discount from a family run company who I will disclose by PM to those interested.

Poptop320, Tin Head, rutts and like this post!
Last edited Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:26 am | Scroll up

RE: Trigano Indiana Air Awning for Eribas

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:03 am
by Poptop320 | 2.605 Posts

I haven't seen those before Ruth, they look like a new product from Trigano, I have put their website link below..

http://www.trigano-camping.com/en/carava...94-indiana.html

When I go on holiday I like to pop my top!
Scroll up

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:34 am
by Randa france | 12.855 Posts

I've copied your pic and John (Poptop) link and added them to the Awning Photo Gallery Ruth.

g8p3290-Trgano-Indiana.html

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Poptop320 likes this post!
Scroll up

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:09 pm
by Soulbluesman (deleted)

Thanks Ruth.

This looks really interesting and like others I have not seen one before. We have a 2016 Troll 540 and like other people our Kampa poptop 365 looks great from the front but slopes down badly from the side. Does this Trigano Indiana slope down as well/ Where are the doors? Do you enter from the front or is there a side door as well?

We have not totally given up on our Kampa 365 yet. we were going to try it a couple of weeks ago in York but the high winds prevented us from doing so.

It sounds like you might get more fresh air in this than the Kampa which only has one side that lets fresh air in other than opening the main door. Thanks for sharing these pictures. MikeT

Scroll up

Visitors
8 Members and 35 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12503 topics and 105515 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 8