Aperitif and red wine

in Do you have a simple one or two pan recipe you would like to share with others? Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:52 pm
by Randa france | 12.853 Posts

I think it'll be OK to post this here for today we had a bit of a special meal at home so broke into two bottles of alcohol that we were given during our Summer Trip which you might like to try with your Eriba food.

The first is an aperitif but in my opinion could be used as an after dinner drink as well. it's Floc de Gascogne, and we were given a bottle by a lovely young couple running a campsite in SW France as an apology for creating a three piece hook up lead from a single one.

The red wine was given to us as a gift by our dear friends Francisco and Lina (Ramos) at the Eurofest and evidently was the same as the first bottle of wine we shared in Portugal three years ago.

Both well worth trying.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Magpie and like this post!
Last edited Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:54 pm | Scroll up

RE: Aperitif and red wine

in Do you have a simple one or two pan recipe you would like to share with others? Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:56 pm
by F. Ramos (deleted)

For me,House Ferreirinha makes wonderful wines.

Eriba Touring Pan Family 1989 / Lisbon - Portugal
Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Do you have a simple one or two pan recipe you would like to share with others? Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:00 pm
by No name specified • ( Guest )

Cierto ¡¡ Papa figos

Scroll up

in Do you have a simple one or two pan recipe you would like to share with others? Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:04 pm
by F. Ramos (deleted)

Eriba Touring Pan Family 1989 / Lisbon - Portugal
Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 68 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12500 topics and 105504 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3