Yet Another 540 wanted

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:12 pm
by Ghinwha (deleted)

Hi. We are new to the world of Eriba but have completely fallen for them. We are a family of three and have decided that we want a preloved 540 Troll in exchange for cash money. So if you wish to negotiate the trade of your fantastic perfect example of a troll 540 with all its bells and whistles for my selection of meer paper money which you can exchange for other goods and services then get in touch, what’s the worst can happed?

and Randa france like this post!
Scroll up

RE: Yet Another 540 wanted

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:35 pm
by rs540 | 261 Posts

There's a almost brand new one for sale on this thread, a couple of posts back... May be worth enquiring about at £18000?

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:34 pm
by Randa france | 12.854 Posts

Hi and welcome to Eribafolk.

What sort of age 540 are you looking for? It's obviously price dependant but I didn't want to be coarse and ask how much dosh you have

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:39 pm
by Ghinwha (deleted)

What is the details of the one you’re selling or the one you know for sale?

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:45 pm
by Randa france | 12.854 Posts

No, I'm not selling one but as administrator of this forum and also a member of many Eriba facebook groups, I can keep an eye out for one for you.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:45 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:53 pm
by Ghinwha (deleted)

Ok. The ones we’ve been drawn to so far have been in the 2004-2009 range that are undamaged and with good pedigree. Hope that helps.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:06 pm
by Rfjamieson1 (deleted)

The new(ish) one mentioned, at £18,000, is now sold.

We're still looking for a 540 too - now decided to go for a silver one, so a newish GT.

Ron & Angela

Triton 420 GT 2005, Pedro, with a Mercedes 220 estate
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:18 pm
by Ghinwha (deleted)

I hope you find what you want. I think we’ve come to the right place to start with.

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:15 am
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

and good luck

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:55 am
by Suzywong (deleted)

Hello and

Troll 540 pushing Mazda CX-5
Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 53 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12500 topics and 105507 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3