Soplair (Abri KWIK) Sun Canopy...

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:14 pm
by Big Al | 223 Posts

...Frame needed.

My little Puck has a full Soplair awning but it also came with a 2m30 Soplair Sun canopy and side. The only problem is the frame is missing.

Being a pointy top sun canopy the other awning frame will not work.

Has anyone got the frame sitting in the garage they would be willing to part company with? It would give me a light weight option when I travel with the puck on my own.

Cheers, Big Al

Scroll up

RE: Soplair (Abri KWIK) Sun Canopy...

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:44 pm
by Randa france | 12.853 Posts
Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

They are hardly a lightweight option Alan. Ours (to fit a Troll) is a nice shade but the poles are extremely heavy and are packed down very long too (about 4' 6") making them very cumbersome.

g25p312-Soplair-Sun-Canopy.html

Just a though but you might do better by purchasing a pop up gazebo something like this.

Werbung: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Foldable-Pop-...ar=512288144583

Ours isn't identical to the above but very similar. We dug it out again earlier this year for the summer meet and even after all that time it stood up to the weather very well. Ours packs down long too ( about 10" x 10" x 5' 0" long) but I have seen more modern ones packing down to about 3 feet long.

Randa

The following contents have been linked to this post:

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Big Al likes this post!
Last edited Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:57 pm | Scroll up

RE: Soplair (Abri KWIK) Sun Canopy...

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:38 pm
by Big Al | 223 Posts

It will be a shame not to use it as the material is such good quality. I had thought about a cheap plastic framed gazebo and adapt the frame. Maybe it wouldn't be strong enough.

My plan B is to try a tailgate awning I use with Matilda, just need to look at adding a secure attachment to the Puck. I have some awning beading I'll experiment with.

This is mainly when I'm out in the Puck on my own.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 60 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12500 topics and 105504 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0