For Sale - 2015 Eriba Troll 530

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:14 pm
by Tonks (deleted)

Hi all,

We purchased this wonderful little van from an ex member back in June 2017 who was forced to sell due to ill health. Back then, it had only seen approximately 10 nights of use and we have probably used it for no more than 20 nights in total. It's a lovely van inside and out and a genuine sale.

It's very highly specced with many options included. My understanding is that new in 2015, it would have cost c.£25,575. We have continued to ensure it has been fully serviced with the last taking place just last month. We have also had made a set of Corner bolster cushions which add that extra comfort to the rear seating area (not shown in the pictures) and ensured it is CRIS registered. We have all the original paperwork that would have come with the van from new.

I live in Essex and if you have any questions please ask or pm me.

£19,450

3 Berth, 1 Double, plus large single or 2 children.
Excellent Interior / Exterior Condition.

TECHNICAL:
• Rear Dinette/Lounge seating (optional spring-core cushions) + x2 privately purchased Corner bolster cushions. Makes large double bed 1.98m x 1.4m
• Front Dinette/Large Single Bed (sleeps x 2 children) 1.98m x 0.93m
• x 2 Dinette Tables (one large and one medium for rear and front lounges)
Optional Truma Therme H/W supply.
Optional 30L Internal Water Tank,
Optional Electric Water Tank Filling Point
Optional Truma Ultra 230v Heating
• 12v Pack Including Battery & Charger,
• 3 x 230v Sockets
• 12v Gas convector Heating
• LED Lighting
Optional GT x 2 additional LED lights
Optional 3x Burner Hob,
• 70 Litre Dometic 3 way Fridge freezer
• Kitchen Extension Flap,
Optional GT Sink Cover and Chopping Board
• Large Wardrobe with hanging space and 4 shelves
Optional GT x 2 Utensil Pockets
Optional GT Silver Smooth Exterior
Optional GT Stone Impact Protection Panels
Optional GT External Stowage Locker Door
Optional Spare Wheel & Carrier,
Optional Shower hose/pull out Shower Curtain conversion
• Thetford Cassette toilet
• Easy Clean Floor,
Optional Door Storage and Bin.
• Sun Blinds,
Optional GT Fly Screens.
Optional Kronings Motor Mover and Controller,
Optional External 230v Awning Socket and Light.
Optional Avtex LCD TV/DVD on swivel bracket, Digital TV Arial.
• Thetford Cassette toilet
Optional Alloy Wheels
Optional Thule 4900 Silver Sun Canopy,
• Fold Out Step
|addpics|mt7-5-77d6.jpg,mt7-6-3493.jpg,mt7-7-b7f5.jpg,mt7-8-481e.jpg,mt7-9-a87f.jpg,mt7-a-ee07.jpg|/addpics|

Ford S Max tugging along a new to us 2015 Eriba Troll 530GT.
Scroll up

RE: For Sale - 2015 Eriba Troll 530

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:02 pm
by Tonks (deleted)

Merry Xmas and I hope you all had a great time (especially those lucky few who managed to get away in their vans). I'm bumping this thread now that the main festivities are over, so if anyone is looking for an Eriba Troll 530 specced to the gunnels, then please give me a shout. Prices as detailed but happy to discuss.
Regards
Tony

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

RE: For Sale - 2015 Eriba Troll 530

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:59 pm
by Tonks (deleted)

Hi all. Just a quick update that I will be putting my van into EBay at some point in the near future. I’m slightly concerned at doing so as the last time I sold a van on there I had my account taken over and no end of tricksters and fraudsters trying all sorts of devious scams. Some rather obvious and others worryingly not so. So with that in mind, I’m bumping this thread and dropping the asking price to £18,500.

If any of you have any further advice on the best and safest way to sell an Eriba rather than eBay, then please let me know.
I have tried AL but directly and also recently through another dealer when trying to organise a part exchange and the offers were incredibly low, the latter being just £13,000! Thank you all and kind regards

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 20 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12510 topics and 105561 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1