Equipment suggestion

in Do you have a simple one or two pan recipe you would like to share with others? Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:45 pm
by cabbie37 | 643 Posts

One of the pieces of equipment I carry with me in the Eriba is a Braun 'MultiQuick' set. Doesn't take up a lot of room and doesn't weigh very much, but basically provides a whisk, chopper, jug and stick blender which extends the range of things I can prepare. You can see what I mean here:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Braun-MultiQuic...raun+multiquick

There are other similar products, of course, but I do find it very useful, even if I only use it every now and then...

Scroll up

RE: Equipment suggestion

in Do you have a simple one or two pan recipe you would like to share with others? Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:17 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.300 Posts

I can testify to the longevity of this bit of kit. With have an earlier 500 watt version at home and have had for I'm guessing 20 years. It probably gets used every other week.

Colin

Skoda Yeti diesel 2wd _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

in Do you have a simple one or two pan recipe you would like to share with others? Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:16 pm
by Daisy (deleted)

Thank you for this idea. Will nip to Curry’s tomorrow. Daisy.

Scroll up

in Do you have a simple one or two pan recipe you would like to share with others? Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:55 am
by Randa france | 12.866 Posts

Zitat
Quote Cabbie 37:- One of the pieces of equipment I carry with me in the Eriba is a Braun 'MultiQuick' set.

Hugh. As you have less hair than I have, I wonder why you need this? Does it shampoo and perm as well?

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Do you have a simple one or two pan recipe you would like to share with others? Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:46 pm
by cabbie37 | 643 Posts

No, but if you are clever, you can do a passable blow dry with it...

:o)

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 2 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12517 topics and 105608 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1