Mini heater

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:17 pm
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

20181201_141324.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)I've seen these advertised on English TV and I was in my local leclerc this morning and saw some so bought one on impulse. It gives off a lot of heat....has anyone else tried one?

Scroll up

RE: Mini heater

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:24 pm
by Randa france | 12.895 Posts

Keep us posted Islay

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:24 pm
by DognWheel (deleted)

I saw these a few days after I bought a 600w oil-filled radiator from Homebase. In the very cold weather we’ve had, I think I needed the latter, but I’ve been wondering how the plug-in thing would work just to help keep the moisture levels down when it’s cold and or wet (but not *too* cold.). So yes, please let us know how you get on!

2000 Puck L225 pushing a Peugeot 207SW 1.6HDi
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue May 21, 2019 7:47 am
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

To let you know how we got on.
It must be plugged into a wall socket as the ventilation can is in the base.
On our Triton we have 3 sockets. One is under the front left seat. The noise from the vibration was truly awful.
The second socket is by the sink......not really an option as it gets hot and would be dangerous, I think.
The third is to the right of the gas hob. I had to move the back cushion next to it. It gave off a fair bit of heat but it's so noisy that, frankly, it won't be coming with us again. We'll stick with the oil filled rad.

Scroll up

Visitors
8 Members and 64 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12544 topics and 105801 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 8