Wanted Eriba Troll 540

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:43 am
by LisaMerry (deleted)

My husband I have decided it is time to sell out VW campervan and move to a caravan. After considerable research we feel a Troll 540 would suit our needs perfectly - now to find one. We are based in Wiltshire and whilst we are prepared to travel to the perfect van most ones seem to be sooo far away! If anyone is selling or knows of one we would be delighted if you would let us know. I think one after 2011/12 would be out of our price range so we are looking for an older used van. Thank you

Scroll up

RE: Wanted Eriba Troll 540

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:29 pm
by Randa france | 12.888 Posts

Hi Lisa and welcome to Eribafolk

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:22 pm
by granddadgrape | 1.560 Posts

Hello and to Eribafolk. Good luck with your search.

Liz & Alan
Landrover Defender 90 & 2014 Triton 420
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:10 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.327 Posts

Welcome,
I have sent you a PM. Hover your cursor over your forum name in the row where it says - Portal, Forum, Search etc and you should be able to see a drop down menu with Private Messages in bold.

Colin

Skoda Yeti diesel 2wd _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:13 pm
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

and happy hunting!

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:47 pm
by Randa france | 12.888 Posts
Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

This one was listed until last week at which point the auction was over. Looks like it's been relisted and it's relatively close to you as it's in Kington, Hereford.

Werbung: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Eriba-Troll-5...5.c100011.m1850

Randa

The following contents have been linked to this post:

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:50 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:43 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.463 Posts

hope you soon find your perfect Eriba.

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:24 pm
by Dave Tanner (deleted)

Hi

I have just joined the forum and have a 540 for sale. its a 2003, not perfect as it has a cracked rear window (iro £400) to have one made. needs a thermocouple for the fire and a couple of hours labour to fit. (less than £100) thats if you ever need the heating.
Good points are that ive just had it gas checked and serviced, brakes etc .. all lights work as does fridge and hob. when i find how to list on here it ll be up for £7500.
thanks
dave

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:03 am
by Richard Bennett (deleted)

I've just traded mine in to Black Country Caravans. Its 2000, but in very good condition. Has solar panel, omnistore cassette sun canopy, ultraheat, ultrastore, mixer tap kitchen, shower mixer tap in washroom, external gas point, refillable gas point (you will need refillable cylinder), external aerial/sat/12v connection. Owned it for 8 years, and had it serviced every other year. Last year it had 3 new tyres.
Rich

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:39 pm
by Ken540 (deleted)

Hello . . . .decided today to leave the Eriba fold and will shortly be advertising our Troll 540. As a 2004 model it may be too old for you, but if you are interested we are in SW Birmingham.
Ken

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:13 pm
by WisePortia (deleted)

Hi

We have just joined the forum as we have a Eriba Troll 540GT for sale.

We live in Southampton, Hampshire.

Although the year of this caravan is1999, we have had it for 7 years and have gone less than 1000 miles in it and the previous owner used it once before he died and it was stored under cover from then until we bought it in 2012.
Basically this is the 3 bed version with the huge bed made from the two seats and the smaller bed which is made up from the two dining seats.

If you haven't bought your Eriba yet I can message you with full details. It is our pride and joy but we just don't use it enough to warrant the cost of storage.

Regards

Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 34 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105781 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4