Passport

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:24 pm
by Eribanut | 2.025 Posts

My Passport runs out May 2019 so thought I would renew it as we are going away in March (no Eriba) and then we will be taking van over to Spain in early May.
Thought will renew online so progressed to website to start procedure. Everything fairly clear cut and paid renewal fee to be instructed to send old passport to Belfast after which they will send me replacement.
So it would seem that upon entering my Cornish postcode, Belfast is the nearest issuing office !!!!

Must be something to do with Crows or the backstop!!!

Sermo datur cunctis; animi sapientia paucis
Tempus fugit; carpe diem

likes this post!
Last edited Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:05 pm | Scroll up

RE: Passport

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:58 pm
by WendyT (deleted)

That is bonkers!

I have the scary situation of having to live as an expat without any ID for up to 8 weeks when I’m renewing!
Fortunately only needs to happen every 10 years. I may have dual citizenship by the next time I need to do it :)
Last time I sent it Dec 27, and I got it back Jan 15, so I guess this time of year is a good time to renew.

Eribanut likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:43 am
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

I've just done mine too. Had to send mine to Durham. I also feel rather bare without it. I'm going for dual nationality to ease the stress! Just the thought of such serious French admin makes me shudder, though.

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:19 am
by Randa france | 12.881 Posts

Either of you two ladies looking to adopt someone? A bit old and scruffy but I am housetrained.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:02 pm
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

As long as you wear your Santa t shirt and bring Amanda.

Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 26 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12538 topics and 105761 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2