mattress topper

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:06 pm
by cruesegirl (deleted)

Hi we have a 1994 Eriba puck touring and I am debating getting a mattress topper for the bed. Any advice on what to buy - memory foam or duck down? Also what size - I think the bed is around 150 x 180. Would it be better to get two singles or one double - I'm thinking of storage when the bed is not up. Thanks

Scroll up

RE: mattress topper

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:31 am
by Kam | 139 Posts

I bought a pretty modest silent night memory foam topper from Argos (about £30). It’s quite thin but really comfortable. I also bought some Velcro straps from Ebay and can roll it up pretty small and stuff it under the seat during the day (or in the car). Incidentally a double duvet cover fits a king size mattress topper perfectly.

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:34 am
by Wonkeywifey (deleted)

We got ours from Duvalay. They shaped it to fit the shape of the end of the van/bed area. Its memory foam.

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:34 pm
by Poptop320 | 2.611 Posts

We got a thin silent night memory foam topper, the bed was giving us sore hips. After using the foam topper we didn't wake up with any aching bones...

When I go on holiday I like to pop my top!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:18 pm
by Joan Stockbridge (deleted)

We bought ordinary foam about 2inches thick and had it cut into 2 pieces and rounded the edges with a Stanley knife. Each piece fits nicely into matching single duvet covers. It can be rolled and tied for daytime storage. No more sore hips for us. 💤💤💤💤

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 28 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105784 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0