Eriba Troll Blind Issue

in Anything Eriba-related Fri May 03, 2019 7:48 pm
by kevandnia (deleted)

Last week, whilst away for the first time this season, the fly screen on one of the window blinds stuck in the down position. No amount of wiggling or pulling would release it.
This evening I decided to have another look and inadvertently pressed the screw at the side of the cassette that adjusts the spring. It just span in it's place before popping back out again. I'm assuming that I've now lost all tension in the spring. To compound this error I pulled on the blind again and it just unrolled further so now I have a very loose fly screen blind hanging in the cassette.
I've done a search on this site and it seems I can retension the spring by turning the screw clockwise. Unfortunately I can't find my stubby screwdiver so I've struggled to turn the screw.
But can anyone confirm that this is the correct thing to do. Or do I need to remove the cassette from the caravan and open it up to re roll and tension.

Thanks,

Kevin

Scroll up

RE: Eriba Troll Blind Issue

in Anything Eriba-related Fri May 03, 2019 8:28 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.327 Posts

Have a look at page 118 in the attachment of 2014 manual.

Colin

Attachment:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
owners manual [2014].pdf owners manual [2014].pdf

Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Eribanut likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri May 03, 2019 8:32 pm
by kevandnia (deleted)

Brilliant. Thanks for that. It confirms that I'm doing the right thing. Just need to find my stumpy driver now. Or a visit to Screwfix tomorrow morning.

Regards,

Kevin

Eribanut likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun May 05, 2019 5:55 pm
by Barbara Fletcher (deleted)

We turned the screw...great it wound down last night but this morning it wouldn’t release back up, finally turned th3 screw at the side and now it won’t move..!

Last edited Sun May 05, 2019 5:56 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 29 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105781 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3