Eriba 530GT 2000 High brake light rubber seal

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:15 pm
by plantscience (deleted)

Dear All,
does anyone know where to get the replacement seal (noted as an issue in many posts though I can't find the answer to this nor any sources for the seal online) for the high-level brake light on an Eriba Troll 530 GT 2000 model? Or is it a matter of making one to fit or patching & filling the existing one with mastic type stuff (as in the replies to other similar questions)? Appreciate your help either way if you know... :) Thanks in anticipation.

Eribanut likes this post!
Scroll up

RE: Eriba 530GT 2000 High brake light rubber seal

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:49 pm
by Eribanut | 2.025 Posts

I believe the Eribas built approx 2000 ie french built tended not to have seals as such and were assembled to the rear of the roof using the grey mastic. If I was doing mine would remove all the old stuff clean and use Sikaflex 512 either clear or white.

Sermo datur cunctis; animi sapientia paucis
Tempus fugit; carpe diem
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:41 pm
by plantscience (deleted)

Thank you. There is indeed an old black (rubber?) seal in place though take your point about Sikaflex. I'll give that a go. I guess it would stick to the shiny white bodywork around the brake light plastic well enough to seal? Thank you.

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:15 am
by Randa france | 12.888 Posts

Heather Jones off Eribafolk facebook pointed us in the direction of this video published by Tony Lloyd (Eriba Caravan Sales).

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Kam likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 3 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105781 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1