Toilet chemicals, which size

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:55 pm
by monoboard | 352 Posts

On my 2015 eriba 320 toilet cassette loo there is compartments under flaps under the cassette which I know I can fit a 375mm bottle of the green stuff which someone kindly gave me one. There appears to be enough room under the two compartments for two bottles per compartment but looking on line I see the compact bottle for the pink stuff comes in a 400mm bottle. Does any one know if you can store the 400mm bottle in the compartment before I order online

Scroll up

RE: Toilet chemicals, which size

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:22 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.329 Posts
Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

I'm guessing you mean ml and not mm for the volumes
I wouldn't bother trying. Buying the chemicals in small sizes is not economical. We don't even carry two chemicals, instead opting for 2L Elsan Organic green fluid.
This acts as a toilet tank and flush liquid in one bottle and at £11.32 inc p&p is a bargain here:-. Werbung: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Elsan-Organic...wYAAOSwi0RX0TGl

Colin

The following contents have been linked to this post:

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.

monoboard likes this post!
Last edited Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:26 pm | Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:43 pm
by JefL | 95 Posts

I'm with Colin on this one, Elsan green in both tanks, only one bottle to carry. I use and old Aqua-Kem green 375 ml bottle in the caravan topped up from the bottle Colin recommended which stays at home.
Jef

monoboard and mr_underhill like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:08 pm
by monoboard | 352 Posts

Yeah my mistake I meant ml but was just looking at using the small bottles to take on trips & to be able to fit in under the cassette & top up from big bottles

Last edited Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:10 pm | Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:55 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.748 Posts

When we bought our Triton in 2011, I bought two each of the Thetford bottles of chemicals so that I had the bottles to refill with cheaper chemicals when they were empty.

If you buy concentrated chemicals, they obviously last longer and for most trips you won't need to carry any extra supplies.

P1000683.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
Poptop320 likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:12 pm
by Arthur Newnham (deleted)

In answer to your original question, yes the 400ml bottles do fit under the cassette holding tank and we also use the 2L Elsan Organic green fluid and just top up the 400ml bottles when needed.

monoboard likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 40 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12546 topics and 105806 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4